shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m freakin'' ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so it''s 12:33am my time (West Coast) and I just got back from the Warriors game and I''m ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
9.gif
30.gif

I can''t even express all the emotions that have run through me tonight. It was the most perfeect proposal EVER!!!!! My FIANCE (so fun to be able to use that word now) made it all about me and I love him so much. He really is a pretty quiet and reserved person, so for him to propose in front of THOUSANDS of people was sooooooo crazy, but so ME. We were in a box with about 14 other friends, and at half time the message came on the big screen and he asked me to marry him in front of all those people and our friends and my parents!!!!!!!!!!! It couldn''t have been more perfect, it was the proposal of my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried, I was shaking, I nearly fell to the floor, it was so incredible! I really can''t describe everything I felt. The people in the boxes next to us were cheering and the announcer was announcing stuff I can''t remember and I just felt so incredible. My boss was also there with us in the box and he had bottles of Dom delivered to celebrate and a beautiful boquet arrived and I felt like a princess, this is the BEST day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ring has to be the most perfect vision of what I thought it would be. I designed it but I hadn''t seen it until tonight and it''s more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I will post pics in SMTR tomorrow. The ring is inspired by desings I''ve seen here, a little Daniel K, a little Leon, but it was custom made for me, fits like a glove, and right now I feel like Cinderella. I e-mailed the Warriors to see if I could get a video of the proposal, so if it''s possible, I''ll post that here too! I can''t believe I''m no longer a LIW.....I almost feel sad to leave this wonderful group of women. But I''m so excited to start planning!!!! Now when I talk about wedding stuff, it will actually MEAN something!!!!!!!!!! I could go on and on and on for hours, but I have got to get some sleep. Ring pics to come!!!!!!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! Congratulations!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations :)

Sounds an awesome proposal can''t wait to see new pictures of your beauty :)

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your perfect proposal and engagement!!!
36.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Yippee!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
BriBee congrats!!! That sounds amazing, and you sound so happy! Good for you, I will be looking for those pics!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Yeayyyyy!!! Congratulations! I am so glad you go the proposal of your dreams!

Can''t wait to see the ring, it sounds perfect!

Congratulations again!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Awe! Congrats!!! It sounds like you''ve got a great guy!

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
Awesome proposal!! Congrats! Can''t wait to see the ring!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! YEAHHHH
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS BriBee!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
That sounds fabulous! You must be on cloud 9!!!! May happiness and good fortune follow you all the days of your life!!!

Tuesday

Rough_Rock
AAAAH! Congratulations! That''s so awesome! More exclamation points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Bri! What a sweet proposal! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats BriBee! Can''t wait to see pics!!!
36.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!! Sounds amazing!! I''m so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Thank-you to everyone for all the congrats!!!! I''m at work right now and I have to go to school later, but I promise pics coming later tonight (although there won''t be any natural light at that point but whatever). It''s the next morning and I still feel like I''m totally high on life or something!!!!!!!!! I can''t stop looking at the ring which, by the way, is not so safe when driving to work!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! That sounds like it was incredible.
36.gif

kellybelly

Shiny_Rock
congratulations to you!!!!

it''s funny-- i always thought to myself how i would not like a proposal like that, but after hearing your story, i think i would be thrilled! he really made is a special event for you, which shows an understanding of the importance of the day, but also the importance of his love for you. bravo to your fiance! can''t wait to see the ring.

bluebubbles

Rough_Rock
Yeah!! Congratulations!!! I''m so happy for you that the wait is finally over. Happy wedding planning!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I wish all BF''s could read Bribee''s post. So, they can understand how much joy they bring the day they propose to their GF''s. How much that proposal means to all the LIW. *sigh*

"It''s easier getting an MBA than getting an MRS"

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I can''t wait to see pictures of the ring.

Nitza1124

Rough_Rock
YAY!! im soo glad you got the proposal of your dreams!! Congratulations
36.gif

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Bri!! Can''t wait for pics.
36.gif

lovelee

Shiny_Rock
Your topic title totally cracked me up. Congratulations!!!!

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congrats!

mirre

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
36.gif

I hope you can get a video copy of the game! That would be even better than having pics of "after the proposal" then you can re-live it anytime you want!!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!!

How about that proposal!?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

That is a Dreamy proposal. I hope you can get a copy from the stadium.

36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results