shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m ENGAGED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congratulations!

Cosmogrrl

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the kinds words and well wishes!! That is very sweet
1.gif

I love my ring and I think it is perfect for me! Some people have called it ''dainty'' and as I am well aware of what it means, do you think they are calling it ''small'' or delicate? lol... You know us girls and our ''shrinkage'' issues
3.gif
!!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow it really is a beautiful ring. I might have a peak at it in NY also. Its so sparkly!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring and I think it''s our first Novo on this forum. Congratulatons
1.gif

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
congrats!! it''s beautiful! How sweet of your fiance to go through all the trouble, definitely worth it!

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It''s just lovely, plus the story is great! Congratulations!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2007 11:05:17 PM
Author: Cosmogrrl
Thanks for all the kinds words and well wishes!! That is very sweet
1.gif

I love my ring and I think it is perfect for me! Some people have called it ''dainty'' and as I am well aware of what it means, do you think they are calling it ''small'' or delicate? lol... You know us girls and our ''shrinkage'' issues
3.gif
!!!!!

I think your ring looks very delicate, but it''s not small at all! It''s beautiful... congrats!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a beauty!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
A gorgeous ring and I''m sure it will always be special and sentimental after the huge effort your boyfriend went to to get it. Wonderful story and gorgeous ring - congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results