shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm engaged!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Beautiful and HUGE ring! It looks perfect on your hand.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful and best of all its huge :bigsmile: , congratulations!!

I wish you great health and happiness to wear it! :wavey:

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I am loving the strong blue fluoro! Blue or purple fire is my favorite, and your ring definitely delivers on that front! It's gorgeous--best of wishes to you and your new fiance!

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Wowzers :shock: :o that is a gorgeous ring, you are a very lucky lady :))

Congratulations on your engagement!!

LM

MrsDubDeez

Rough_Rock
Trade
Congratulations! What a sparklers your ring is :love:

Belle3

Rough_Rock
Wow, congratulations, that stone is amazing!!!

I am trying to chose a stone at the moment and have decided to drop from an E/F to a G to allow me to go up to a VS2 without going down in size as I could see the inclusions in all the SI1's I looked at.

I am definitely going to look for one with fluero now as yours is simply stunning!

I also love the proportions you've chosen. I had been looking for a stone with around the 61% depth and small table - around 56% and can be honestly when I say I turned one down with similar measurments to yours as the large table put me off. I guess I was wrong, your ring is so sparkly and fiery.

Is there a reason you chose those proportions?

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
CONGTRATS!! I love STRONG BLUE FL! This is beautiful and have fun with it!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and huge. I really like the blue.

blueberrydot

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everyone!

Rhubarb, I got the setting from ID Jewelry - it's actually part of a wedding set, both are half eternity settings. It had everything I was looking for, half eternity with a six prong engagement ring, which, simple as it sounds, was IMPOSSIBLE to find anywhere else! All the other similar sets I was considering had 4 prongs. ID Jewelry also can't be beat for price - this set was at least $1k less than any other set I was looking at, and the workmanship on the rings is really flawless.

Belle3, we decided on this stone after I posted about it in RockyTalky, asking for opinions - like you, I was worried about what seemed like an unusually large table. When researching through both RT and SMTB, it appeared that most people had stones with tables under 60%. So I went to the experts over on RT and they assured me that it's more of a personal preference thing. Hopefully I've got that right, my diamond education is still a little rough. Here is the link to that thread if you'd like to read it - https://www.pricescope.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=130858. The one comment in that thread that really swayed me was Laila's, which said that bc of the stone's proportions, it would produce lots of bright, white light, as opposed to colored light, and when viewing the stone alongside H&A stones with smaller tables, I found that I did like that effect. However, that being said, this stone does produce a LOT of color in many lighting situations. Good luck on your stone search!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
What a knockout. It's gorgeous, huge, stunning, amazing, huge, beautiful, HUGE! :shock: . . . :D

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Blueberry may I ask your ring size :?:

Thanks!!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!!! What a thrilling time in your life! ANd your ring is awesome. I love the SBF... it must be so fun to see it's color change and all it's personalities.

And what a honker!

Wonderful!!!! :love: :love:

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
It is wonderful! I just love fluorescence! :appl:

blueberrydot

Shiny_Rock
Dawnabee, my finger size is somewhere between a 3.5 and 3.75 - the actual ring size is 3.75 and it's a bit spinny, so I think I may have to put in those sizing balls, particularly if the spinning gets worse during the cold winter months. Not that it gets THAT cold in southern California though, I guess!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Stunning :love: engagement ring! Congratulations! enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results