shape
carat
color
clarity

I''''m engaged!!! Thank you Pricescope : )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I know I''m a little late here but WOW! What a knock out ring!!! Literally! It''s huge and white and wonderful on your perfectly manicured nails! Trust me, I''m not looking at the weather outside......just the sparkly on your hand (which blinds out any dust particles!). Your picture taking skills are just as wonderful so keep taking pics. Congratulations!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
love2teach..here is one image of my rings, but you can check out lots more pictures as well as closeups here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-done-a-1-60-j-si2-has-found-a-new-home.26190/

sarbear''s setting is amazing in person, i have said previously that if it was available when we were looking i probably would have gone that route instead !

hope that helps! good luck and tell jeff we said hello.
5.gif

mara ering sparkle.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, how did I miss this one? It is so beautiful. What a lovely diamond and setting. I love it.

shay

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That stone looks HUGE!!! I love that setting, too! Beautiful and congrats!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s fabulous - I adore your setting - it looks huge!!!!
wow - it''s such an eye catcher!

love2teach

Rough_Rock
Mara,
Thanks so much for the help. Your rings are beautiful! I wish I could have iternity bands also however I doubt it''s in our budget. I think the A. Jaffe setting is more our speed as far as price, plus the thin bands will help my center stone look bigger since I won''t be so lucky to have a large center stone like you and sarbear! Both yours and sarbears ring are absolutely gorgeous. Also, I am thinking about only getting one wedding band because my fingers are very short and thik bands don''t look that good on me.

I called Jeff the other day and talked to his wife (I think). It seams that the price may have gone up on the setting. She said it was $1,095 for the white gold. I have seen the setting in Willow Glen for $875. So we still have some shopping to do, and we still need to find a center stone! I''m having a great time shopping and reading all the information on PS.

Since you are from the area I was wondering what you think about buying diamonds from the Jewelry Mart? Have you ever been there? I have not been there yet but many of my friends have and bought rings there for very reasonable prices.

Thanks!
Take Care,
Jeannine

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarbear
35.gif

WOW!!!
23.gif
i think your finger is on FIRE!!!
30.gif
10.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2006 12:43:04 AM
Author: rms
love2teach. I recommend doing some price comparisons...talk to Bill Pearlman who also carries this set
http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/
i agree, check around...and you never know, if you want to work with one vendor over another, see if they will price match for the set..also ensure that Yvonne quoted you the platinum price vs white gold etc...because we saw the set there in WG and i guess platinum IS typically more expensive by a few hundred more. so just be sure to compare apples to apples when checking things out.

i didn't know willow glen jewelers had the set, i would totally buy from them if you are local and they are competitive (and Jeff can't price match or you want to buy closer to home) they take great care of me and i didn't even buy my rings there. we don't get out to aptos so much anymore so i like having WG which is right up the street from us. i would recommend both.
1.gif

that set is a GREAT deal...i love how thin the bands are and they make the stones just POP!!! i can't wait to see another person on PS with them!
2.gif

ETA sorry sarbear don't mean to steal your thread!! love2teach, feel free to start a new thread if you want more assistance or to chat about your fabulous eventual rings!

love2teach

Rough_Rock
Hi Mara,
Thanks again for the help. I was happy to find the setting in Willow Glen too, because I teach in San Jose it is convenient for me. I tried the setting on there and loved it! What do you think about buying a stone from them? Or is White Flash cheaper?

;-) Jeannine
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2006 10:22:54 AM
Author: love2teach
Hi Mara,
Thanks again for the help. I was happy to find the setting in Willow Glen too, because I teach in San Jose it is convenient for me. I tried the setting on there and loved it! What do you think about buying a stone from them? Or is White Flash cheaper?

;-) Jeannine
35.gif
I would check with Willow Glen on stones, I prefer working with vendors who give lots of information on the cut of the stones...so if WG can run a Sarin and you can see the stones in person (maybe buy an idealscope), are you looking for an idealcut stone? I know WG sells Eightstars but those are pricey. I'd have them pull stones for you, but also check with WF or other online PS vendors you are interested in and compare what the two can offer. In the end it could come down to what is easier if the stones they offer are both great options, but I would shop around a bit and make sure you explore all the options and choose what is best in terms of service, pricing, stone quality, etc.

Let us know what you find, you can start a new thread in RockyTalky for opinions and suggestions. Good luck!

janf

Rough_Rock
Sarbear-

Your ring is stunning! SO shiny!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Simply Stunning!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Sarbear, your ring is BEAUTIFUL!! The diamond is huge!!!! Stunning...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is gorgeous!

Kath

Rough_Rock
I LOVE THIS RING!!! I''m pretty sure this is the one I''m getting. Sarabear - is yours white gold? I''ve tried on the ring, but of course my memory of it faded, so it''s nice to see it again and know that it''s everything I''m looking for! Hopefully my boyfriend will deliver it soon...

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Oh WOW! Although I love reading about the diamond & setting choosing process, I also love it when someone who''s never posted before surprises us with gorgeous rings such as this one. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results