shape
carat
color
clarity

I''''m engaged!!! Thank you Pricescope : )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sarbear

Rough_Rock
I''m engaged!!

I have never posted previously but HAD to thank everyone here for all of the help (even though you didn''t know you were giving it
1.gif
). I had such a hard time falling in love with a ring until I came here and got a feel for what was best for me. I ended up with my A Jaffe (pictures coming below) and I couldn''t be happier. I don''t really know any of the specs except for it is a 1.78 center and I am a size 6 1/2...nothing else matters at this point- I''m in love!
30.gif

Also, I finally understand what people mean when they say pictures don''t do it justice...taking these things is HARD!

proposal21806.jpg

Sarbear

Rough_Rock
another...

Web Proposal218062.jpg

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Sarbear- Your ring is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
congratulations on the engagement! Even if I'm a newbie, may I be so bold as to request handshots?
9.gif

edited:
You beat me to it
2.gif

Sarbear

Rough_Rock
Sparkly

Proposal218063.jpg

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Your e-ring is stunning!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!

Proposal218064.jpg

Sarbear

Rough_Rock
Thought this one was neat
1.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!!! Congratulations...keep the pictures coming. Post some showing the side view.
1.gif

Sarbear

Rough_Rock
one more for now...

Proposal218065.jpg

Sarbear

Rough_Rock
I will try to get some better pictures of the whole ring from the side...I am more than happy to take pictures, haha
36.gif

Sarbear

Rough_Rock
Definitely my favorite so far....with an engagement card from my best friend
12.gif

Proposal218067.jpg

Sarbear

Rough_Rock
Ok im getting a little excited with the props, but you can see the pretty shape in this one

Proposal218068.jpg

Sarbear

Rough_Rock
I think this one shows the side better

Proposal218069.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh very pretty!!!
30.gif
There is nothing like a little sprinkle of diamonds to really bring out the bigger flashes and sparkles of that center diamond. Congrats!!!

As for the props...I know just how you feel I went wild too! Laser pointers, candles, flowers, paw shots... But this is the SHOW me the ring forum.
2.gif
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooohhhh it's fabulous!! I adore that AJ setting, I tried it on locally at our jewelers, and another gal here, RMS, has it as well....I believe with the matching 2 bands. It looks just stunning with your big ginormous stone and the sparkles coming off that stone, definitely an absolute beauty!!! Congratulations! More pictures!!

Sarbear

Rough_Rock
I''m sure I will take more pictures tomorrow (my first day home alone with my ring!) but my FIANCE (
36.gif
) is trying to sleep and me having an impromptu photo shoot with my hand isn''t helping
17.gif
. Thank you for the good wishes!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2006 1:24:08 AM
Author: Mara
Ooohhhh it''s fabulous!! I adore that AJ setting, I tried it on locally at our jewelers, and another gal here, RMS, has it as well....I believe with the matching 2 bands. It looks just stunning with your big ginormous stone and the sparkles coming off that stone, definitely an absolute beauty!!! Congratulations! More pictures!!
Thanks for remembering Mara!
9.gif
I never remember where exactly I first found the set, but I know that one thread you started had something big to do with it
2.gif
Kaili has it too!

Sarbear, WOW, just gorgeous...congratulations. Enjoy the moment. Your diamond is so gorgeous and sparkly. The funny thing is that I haven''t been able to get on PS in about a week, I was just about to go to sleep, and I decided to get on PS for just a minute. I open your thread, had to scroll up to get to the top, but I first saw some of the top down pics and thought "hey, that looks just like the Jaffe ring". Then I read the top of your thread and saw that it was! CRAZY!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
good to see ya on here rms......hehehe...an equally as funny story is that I was just talking about this setting with Demelza literally like 30 minutes ago as an option for what I would have done if I could choose all over again and then I come and look at the SMTR forum and there it is!! with the exact same stone size i would have bought THEN if i know what i know now!
2.gif
gotta love it!

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, your pictures are amazing! What kind of band is that? Are the diamonds fishtail set?

rms

Brilliant_Rock
peonygirl, I believe Jaffe advertises the diamonds as bead set. The experts can correct me as needed, but I think fishtail pave refers to some of the metal carving/detailing around diamonds that are bead set or pave set, and this Jaffe ring doesn''t really have that. I think a good example of fishtail pave is the Michael B princess rings.

Mara, that is a funny story. Another story for me is that not too long ago I saw the daughter of a family friend who I really don''t see that often. She was newly engaged and I asked to see her ring. The minute I looked at it from the top down, I said "Oh, is that an A. Jaffe ring?". Sure enough it was (not this style, but a split shank style), and I showed her mine too. Later on, someone said that as soon as I left, she said "of all the ring designers out there, what are the odds that our rings end up as the same one?" LoL...I think she was kind of upset about it. I on the other hand just thought is was hysterical that I guessed it correctly. My DH definitely thinks I am a lunatic for continuing to be so obsessed with it all.

Now back on topic, Sarbear did we tell you yet how gorgeous your ring is??!?!
21.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I''m in love with that A Jaffe setting. That was my other choice before getting my WF setting.

So beautiful! You must get the matching wedding band(s)!

Couture

Rough_Rock
Congrats!!! Your ring looks absolutely HUGE on your finger; a perfect fit!! It is a beautiful ring and it looks stunning on your hand!!!
Have fun planning!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s Gorgeous!! Congratulations.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, your ring is really stunning. Enjoy it!!
Congratulations, LET THE PLANNING BEGIN!!!!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is HUGE
23.gif
, FABULOUS and drop dead GORGEOUS. Sincere congratulations
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful! How are you loving that shape of shank (euro shank?)? Do you find that to be really comfortable? Just curious -- I''ve never had one and always wondered if they were lots more comfy....

Congratulations on your engagement!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous and HUGE!!!! Looks amazing on your hand. Congratulations on your engagement!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s one of my favorite settings too. Gorgeous ring..

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring and a beautiful diamond! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results