color
clarity

I'M ENGAGED! My custom twist setting from JamesAllen.com

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Re: I'M ENGAGED! My custom twist setting from JamesAllen.co

gemshow|1328129626|3116669 said:
Congratulations!
I have always wanted a rope solitaire along those lines. Post more photos! Did your fiance share any more details about the design and ringmaking process?

Me too! This is the setting I picked! I thought no one on PS would have one since years ago, & I was surprised to see this thread since I had to search ooold threads to find examples of the ones before.

The ring is beautiful! Congrats!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

beautiful, congrats

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think more pics are in order :) you said you were thinking of wearing two bands with it... What do you have in mind??

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock

I definitely need to get on it in regards to more pictures! Thanks for checking out my ring! I think the photographer from our engagement session this weekend may have gotten some good pictures. Here is my link with teaser pics until I can get all of the editied ones from her (ugh...possibly 2-3 weeks!): [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engagement-pictures.174001/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engagement-pictures.174001/[/URL]

As far as wedding bands, I'm going with two 3/4 eternity rose gold pave diamond rings for each side of my engagement ring. I'm super excited about the wedding bands and really cannot wait to order them! I'm waiting for a slight drop in gold pricing before I order. I think gold is starting to trend down, so we shall see. :D

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock

I just wanted to add a fun picture from our engagement session so you can see a the really fabulous bottom shank of the ring!

D&S14.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Cute photo, SLS!! neat idea :))

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks! It was actually my photographers idea..she had the best little bag of goodies! ;-)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pic!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results