shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m ENGAGED! My beautiful antique chunky cushion solitaire with double claw prongs!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Ellen!! I had no idea how to fix it after I put it up!!! That was very nice of you!
35.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
What a bummer that your stone is wiggling. It''s lucky that you caught it before anything actually happened. We have similar settings, and my stone hasn''t budged in the year and a half that I''ve had it but it sounds like they are willing to work with you to fix things. I would just make sure that everything is insured appropriately, just so your lovely stone is protected throughout the process.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
glad to see you caught the movement early! I love your cushion!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
joelly and cgirl, no problem. I was happy to do it!
1.gif

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
MY RING IS BACK!!!
36.gif

They tightened the prongs, and want to watch my wear for awhile...and then we''ll go from there.

I''m just worried that I went with the wrong decision of asking for delicate prongs...I''ll just have to keep my eyes on it I guess.

Can anyone recommend a good cleaning solution for platinum engagement rings??? My jeweler is out, and I wanted to get some of my own. Thanks!
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:42:01 PM
Author: cinnamongurl
MY RING IS BACK!!!
36.gif

They tightened the prongs, and want to watch my wear for awhile...and then we''ll go from there.

I''m just worried that I went with the wrong decision of asking for delicate prongs...I''ll just have to keep my eyes on it I guess.

Can anyone recommend a good cleaning solution for platinum engagement rings??? My jeweler is out, and I wanted to get some of my own. Thanks!
1.gif
Since you have a plat setting, you can use what I consider the best. And that''s just some really hot water (say a cup) with a few drops of ammonia. Seriously, it''s a fantastic cleaner, just not good for white gold.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
hOW DID i MISS THIS?

SOOOOOOOO PURRRRDY!!! WEAR IT IN JOY AND HAPPIINESS!

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Ellen! You''re the best! I''ll try it tomorrow!
1.gif

Dreamer1116

Shiny_Rock
I love cushions!!! Love it--GORGEOUS!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for your cgurl!!!! I''ve seen cushions cut before but this one is by far the prettiest.
36.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
so that''s what a 1.53 cushion would look like on my hand!
30.gif
30.gif
yay for being ring size twins!
2.gif
it''s GORGEOUS and congratulations on your engagement! thanks for sharing and i''m loving the fireworks off of that rock. it''s just beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results