shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m ENGAGED! My beautiful antique chunky cushion solitaire with double claw prongs!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
I love it very much. I have to ask for a IRL picture, like from a distance or something.

It really is a stunning cushion. I mean I see a lot of cushion even bigger but this one has such an adorable facets. It looks more than just stunning. I''m sorry I just lost words. I think I am in love with your cushion now.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG, it''s just gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I really love it. Where did you find it? Isn''t cushion is just unique, you never will get one that is the same? Unlike RB that has measurement and such. Love it!!!!! I am soooooo jealous. Turning so green now.
21.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I love your cushion! It''s gorgeous! Congrats on the engagement!!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Gorgeous Cushion!
30.gif
30.gif

I love the double prongs.

Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow, how gorgeous is your ring??!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring, love it, Congratulations
30.gif
35.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are some fireworks! What a stunning ring. Congratulations on your engagement!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, and love the double claw prongs!

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! DROOOOOOOL. That ring is TDF!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a gorgeous ring! and yes, we definitely will need more pics
1.gif
. It''s a great size. Congrats to the both of you!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly! Helllloooo beautiful! That is stunning, and I love the double prongs! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That ring is truly gorgeous - both the diamond and setting are stunning. It''s perfect!

When you have time to post, please post the name of the jeweler that made that setting. It looks just like a Leon Mege - what perfect prongs!

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!! I love chunky cushions!!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Congratulations!!! It''s beautiful!

freefly

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful, who made the setting?
18.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, congratulations on your engagement
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

papillon626

Rough_Rock
36.gif
that is beautiful!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! Your ring is STUNNING!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
How in the world did I miss this thread?? Your cushion is MAGNIFICENT. Great proportions.
Like you, my fiancee is a teacher too. Do you get to wear this dazzler at work??
9.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning
30.gif
Congrats on your engagement!

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
Ummm..your ring is AMAZING. I am head over heels in LOVE with your stone. I am in LA and I am wondering if you would be able to let me know who the source of your stone was here. I''ve seen several stones but haven''t been able to find the right one yet. Also, I would second the request from a real life shot so we can see how it looks from more of a distance. Stunning and timeless. Congrats on your engagement and on your beautiful creation.

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! I love cushion cuts <3
Congrats!

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness! What a nice ending to a long day with kindergartners! It is so nice to come home to all of your gracious compliments on our ring. We spent so long looking for a diamond, and figuring out the setting, and worrying about the price, but it''s all led to this amazing symbol of our love.

I know our diamond was from a man that specializes in older cuts - this is actually an antique cushion that was re-cut. I will email my jeweler to ask for his name and any contact information she has. It is GIA certified which was important to us!

The custom guy in Pittsburgh has the initials JAB.... I too will have to find out his name...I seriously just trusted my awesome jeweler/gemologist at Grafner Brothers (amazing) to find the diamond and take the pictures I had printed up to create this setting.

I promise I will get back to you lovely ladies by this weekend - I''m actually going out to Pittsburgh, and will stop by Grafner Brothers to get some cleaning solution, so I will get the information while I''m there!

As for real life shots, I have one that I took on my macbook. It really doesn''t showcase the diamond, but it''s the closest I have (for now) for a real life perspective. Please excuse the swollen, chubby fingers! I call them "my sausage fingers"! I''ll take more pictures this weekend!!!!

The last day of school is Friday, so I will have LOTS of time to take pictures! Thank you all again for the amazing comments!
36.gif

real life perspective.jpg

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
what a lovely ring!
30.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely, completely LOVE IT!!! Your jeweler did a spectacular job on your setting and your cushion is to die for! I love the visible culet and the plump crown on your stone. It's BEAUTIFUL!
36.gif

P.S. Thanks for the shout out
2.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow I didn''t think cushions usually looked that BIG for their carat weight! It looks huge, and very beautiful!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
congrats. what a gorgeous ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results