shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged!! Introducing my 2.68 FVS2 in my new Leon custom setting (at last!)...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2008 5:40:00 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
LORDY, LORDY.... I am just boiled over how gorgeous that ring is!!!!! I hope you don''t mind, but I kept some of those amazing pictures in my file. I can have them for future referrence in case I win the lotto!!
31.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I don''t mind at all, CCN - I consider it a tremendous compliment - thank you!!

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2008 2:48:17 AM
Author: Snooper
Yup, I''m back to view your thread for the billionth time!! :) The new pictures amazing! I still can''t get over the diamond basket!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you , Snooper! I''m glad that you enjoyed the photo overload. I, too, am in love with the basket. I wasn''t expecting it, which makes it that much better!!

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2008 4:02:41 AM
Author: Imdanny
I''ve posted but I''m going to post again too because it''s that good. This setting is really a work of art.
30.gif

Congratulations again and thank you.
1.gif
Oh, you are so very welcome! A big THANK YOU to all of you for taking the time to look through this thread and post such wonderful commentary. We appreciate it so much! Pricescope is the best!!
35.gif
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
bem! I had no idea you''d added more photos. They are s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g.
30.gif
I mean, wow, those fiire shots are phenominal.
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif
Of course, so is the ring.
9.gif
Thanks for the eye candy!

p.s. Anyone ever tell you, you two look alike?? (that''s a good thing btw)
2.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
There should be a way to update the title of the threads to say that new pictures were added because I almost missed these!!!
Seriously that basket is just fabulous a complete work of art in its self... and then you add in the shank and prongs and well you have your perfectly stunning ring!!!
30.gif
OMG, I really cannot believe that all that detail is done by hand... just incredible. Leon did a great job on the ring!
Wear it in good health!!! And congrats (again) on your engagement!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/11/2008 5:35:33 PM
Author: bem3231

Date: 3/10/2008 5:40:00 PM
LORDY, LORDY.... I am just boiled over how gorgeous that ring is!!!!! I hope you don't mind, but I kept some of those amazing pictures in my file. I can have them for future referrence in case I win the lotto!!
31.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I don't mind at all, CCN - I consider it a tremendous compliment - thank you!!

Thank you! Next year is my 20th Anniversary and I would love to have my cushion reset into a Leon Mege mounting. YOur ring is now on the top of my list as to how I may have it reset. (I just hope that my cushion isn't too small) I may end up going with an "Asprey" style setting...........

BrownEyedCountrygal........... your ring is my dream ring! That is also a contender if I get it reset. I know one thing for sure.............. I definately want Leon to do it!!!! His work is just TDF!!!!
18.gif

ETA: I have already shown my husband pics of both of your rings.....
2.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!!! More pics!!! Love every one of them! That ring doesn''t have a bad angle, they are all perfect!
And I need to know your secret for pretty hands, mine seem to look like they belong to a scaley monster when I do close ups! I was so hesitant to post my recent ones. What''s your secret girlie??

Congrats again!!

canadian_bling

Rough_Rock
Hey bem,

Wowza, your ring is fantastic. I''ve always preferred the simple bands but I have to say I''m in love. It is absolutely drool worthy.
36.gif

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2008 5:51:42 PM
Author: Ellen
6.gif
bem! I had no idea you''d added more photos. They are s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g.
30.gif
I mean, wow, those fiire shots are phenominal.
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif
Of course, so is the ring.
9.gif
Thanks for the eye candy!

p.s. Anyone ever tell you, you two look alike?? (that''s a good thing btw)
2.gif

Oooh - thanks Ellen! I posted a ton of the fire shots but although they all looked the same on my camera when I looked at them on my computer they all came out different colors and I couldn''t decide... so I posted all of them!! Thanks again!
1.gif

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2008 7:07:21 PM
Author: poshpepper
There should be a way to update the title of the threads to say that new pictures were added because I almost missed these!!!

Seriously that basket is just fabulous a complete work of art in its self... and then you add in the shank and prongs and well you have your perfectly stunning ring!!!
30.gif
OMG, I really cannot believe that all that detail is done by hand... just incredible. Leon did a great job on the ring!

Wear it in good health!!! And congrats (again) on your engagement!

Thank you!! I think that I mentioned previously that my fiancé was marveling at the detail - it really is amazing. Leon is such a master!!

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2008 10:11:58 AM
Author: CrookedRock
Hello!!! More pics!!! Love every one of them! That ring doesn''t have a bad angle, they are all perfect!

And I need to know your secret for pretty hands, mine seem to look like they belong to a scaley monster when I do close ups! I was so hesitant to post my recent ones. What''s your secret girlie??

Congrats again!!

Thanks, CR!! I absolutely cannot wait to see your Leon when it''s finished. That cushion of yours is to die for!

I''ve seen your hands and they are *not* scaley monster quality! That said, mine get crazy dry in the winter (I live in Calgary, Canada) and I get calloused fingers, so I use one of those foot files (gently) as needed on my hands in the bathtub. I''m blessed with good, strong nails, but I do take good care of them - I always do my own nails and always keep some kind of polish or top coat on them to keep them from peeling. I use Body Shop or B&BW body butter on my hands at night, although using cream during the day has become a challenge as I''m always wary not to get it on my ring!

I must admit that when I knew my ring was coming I stepped up my hand care. I should add that in the ''you know you''re a PS''er when..." thread!

35.gif

Minou

Rough_Rock
Somehow I missed this thread but caught up with it in the Eye Candy folder - it''s stunning! You must be so delighted with it. Love that basket detail!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can''t believe I nearly missed this thread! Congratulations on your engagement and your marvelous ring!
36.gif
Leon Mege outdid himself this time!

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 12:59:29 AM
Author: Minou
Somehow I missed this thread but caught up with it in the Eye Candy folder - it''s stunning! You must be so delighted with it. Love that basket detail!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Oh - thank you, Minou! Yes, while I love everything about my ring that ''secret'' basket detail really makes me swoon. Thanks to Leon for coming up with that!

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 10:25:55 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Can''t believe I nearly missed this thread! Congratulations on your engagement and your marvelous ring!
36.gif
Leon Mege outdid himself this time!

Sincere thanks, Madam B!! I''m already dreaming up future Leon projects...
28.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
WOW
30.gif
Leon never ceases to amaze me. I finally just got through all of the pictures and I thoroughly enjoyed every last one. Someday (you know, when I finish school) Leon and I will become very good buddies
31.gif

And bem- you guys are adorable! Enjoy your engagement time.. it flies by! Congratulations
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love the setting-it''s so unusual! Congratulations.

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2008 9:09:50 AM
Author: icekid
WOW
30.gif
Leon never ceases to amaze me. I finally just got through all of the pictures and I thoroughly enjoyed every last one. Someday (you know, when I finish school) Leon and I will become very good buddies
31.gif

And bem- you guys are adorable! Enjoy your engagement time.. it flies by! Congratulations
36.gif

Thanks, icekid!

I''m glad that you enjoyed the photo overload. This time does, indeed, fly by - with some stress to boot! Thanks for your kind words and congratulations - they are much appreciated!
35.gif

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone!

Leon has posted his ''official'' photo of my ring on his website (I''d asked him not to do it when it was finished so that it would be a surprise for me) and just wanted to add that photo to my ring''s thread...

Thanks again everyone for the very kind words and congratulations!

35.gif

r1073_011Ww.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Great pic! I saw that the other day on his site! So cool! Did he ask you what you wanted to name it?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/27/2008 9:56:58 AM
Hey everyone!

Leon has posted his ''official'' photo of my ring on his website (I''d asked him not to do it when it was finished so that it would be a surprise for me) and just wanted to add that photo to my ring''s thread...

35.gif

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
30.gif
But I still saved pics of yours in my file! It is TDF!!!

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2008 10:40:41 AM
Author: CrookedRock
Great pic! I saw that the other day on his site! So cool! Did he ask you what you wanted to name it?

I must have missed it because I had been checking his site every day or so! No, we didn''t talk about names... I will be paying him a visit in April, so maybe we can chat about that then? You must be in full-on Leon mode waiting for yours, CR! I can''t wait to see it...

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2008 11:36:08 AM
Date: 3/27/2008 9:56:58 AM

Hey everyone!

35.gif

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
30.gif
But I still saved pics of yours in my file! It is TDF!!!

Oooohh - thank you CCN!!
1.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so fabulous it stands on its own. I wouldn''t add a thing to it.

To me it looks like two bands wrapped together which is so perfect if you think of one of them being a wedding band.

I have a pave Leon and a WF wedding band which I don''t wear together. There are times when I prefer not to wear the Leon and wear my smaller WF eternity band.

That being said, I don''t see square anything going with this ring. It''s so curvy and fluid. I''m surprised leon would suggest square stones.

chaka

Rough_Rock
So beautiful, Bem! I finallly registered just so I could comment on how lovely it is!

Have you chosen a wedding band to go with it? --- nevermind, i just saw your thread on this. Silly newbie!

Blondi31

Rough_Rock
Your ring is sooooo pretty...I wish you two the best!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Bem, I just love that shank...gorgeous...

aamiee

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results