shape
carat
color
clarity

I''M ENGAGED!!! Everything was perfect!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
AHHH!!!! Congratulations on your sweet engagement and GORGEOUS RING!!! Oh goodness, I have to start breathing again and go over to see the pics now!

Evie75

Shiny_Rock
awww congrats!!! your ring is spectacular!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Albi, I am VERY late to the game here, but your ring is SPECTACULAR
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and your proposal story just wonderful.

CONGRATS!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Albi- huge congrats to you!!! I''ve been so wrapped up in my own problems I didn''t send best wishes!!! I''m such a tool... congrats to Corrie and katrina as well!

PS - can''t see now after looking at the ring!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks nytemist!! And don''t feel bad!!! I just hope you manage to figure things out with your boyfriend soon, good luck!!!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I looked at your thread in SMTR and its beautiful! It sounds like the proposal was perfect as well, CONGRATS!! I can''t believe how calm you stayed without the ring, I know I would probably have been freaking out waiting... The wait is finally over for you, YAY!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 10:17:04 PM
Author: kalispera
I looked at your thread in SMTR and its beautiful! It sounds like the proposal was perfect as well, CONGRATS!! I can''t believe how calm you stayed without the ring, I know I would probably have been freaking out waiting... The wait is finally over for you, YAY!

Hehehe, he really did say that he was impressed that I managed not to say anything for so long!
9.gif
And thanks!!!!!
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am still drooling over how delicate and feminine your ring is, congrats it is PERFECT!!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
THANKS!!!!! I think so too!
3.gif
I keep telling my fiance how he should be really proud of himself, and IMing him all the nice comments PS people write so he knows it''s not just me that loves it!
9.gif

gracie007

Rough_Rock
what a beautiful ring! Do you have any more specs on it ?? what is the depth? thanks for all the pics!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gracie Rebecca!
9.gif

The specs are on page 3 of my thread in show me the ring or....right here!
3.gif

Shape & Cutting Style: Cushion Brilliant
Measurements: 7.27 x 6.08 x 3.37 mm
Weight: 1.08 carat
Depth: 55.4%
Table: 66%
Girdle: Medium, faceted
Culet: Medium
Polish: Very good
Symmetry: Good
Clarity Grade: SI1
Color Grade: E
Fluorescence: None

Even though it sounds like it would be really shallow, my fiance actually chose it because it had the most life/sparkle/brilliance of the cushions he looked at!
9.gif

gracie007

Rough_Rock
that is exactly what i wanted to hear :)! My boyfriend is going to look at a diamond that has a 55% depth and it made me very nervous...the guy told him he got it because he knew i wanted something that looke a little bigger :)----i then remembered looking at your ring-thought it was gorgeous!-and remembering that it looked so HUGE...thanks so much! i loved your posts(so happy) and your ring! thanks and congrats!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!
9.gif
Good luck, I''m sure you''ll end up with something gorgeous!!! Don''t let the specs scare you too much--they really don''t tell you much about cushions!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
congrats albi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful ring/proposal. All the pics on SMTR had me dreaming for ours. What a lucky gal you are!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results