shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Engaged! Asscher ring pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you guys like the pic I just posted. About the side of the bands... they are very smooth and shiny.

Alexis - I don''t think I''m going to have them sodered together. The ering was made from a 3rd band so all 3 bands are basically the same so they stack really well and don''t rub. Since the sides are smooth I don''t think I will have a problem with the rubbing. The pave doesn''t bother the sides of my other fingers either, I think because the bands are so thin. The reason for not sodering is because I want to have the flexibility to just wear the bands if I''m at the gym, pool, etc.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I love it. I don''t think I have ever seen an asscher with a thin band like that. Beautiful!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous set! I love asschers & yours is a stunner! It looks fabulous on the delicate pave band. Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Mmmm mmm good! That is one pretty set...

Congratulations on your engagement, not to mention your trip...I''m jealous!

I love the flexibility of mixing and matching the three bands. That will be fun!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and so dainty!!!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful ring! Congratulations!!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I think asschers are so elegant and classy. I was just watching the episode of Sex and the City the other day where Aidan gave Carrie the asscher. Your ring reminded me of that one. Congratulations on your engagement!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
oh, yeah, that''s what I''m talkin about. I love your rings. Yummylicious!!!!!

shay

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone! I tried taking more pictures this afternoon but the sun wasn''t out. I love the way the rings look in the sunlight. I''ll try to get more soon I promise. I know how much I love seeing everyone elses so I will definitly post some more.

Wallermama - I also love being able to mix and match. I love stack rings so much and maybe after we get married, I''ll get another of the same kind of band with some colored pave stones.

I also love the way my ring looks with my watch (which I wear on my left hand) It''s a Raymond Weil Tango with pave around the bezel and diamonds on all the numbers except 12,3,6, and 9.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It''s beautiful! And it looks huge on your finger! What size ring do you wear?

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Facetfire - I am probably a 5.75 but I need a 6.5 to get over my nuckles - it sucks there''s nothing I can do about it. I''ll be first in line for nuckle reduction surgery though
41.gif
hehe

I think it looks pretty big too! I love it

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
If your ring is top heavy and swings too much, you can have sizing beads put on.

Your set is absolutely stunning.

We definately need more pictures.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Hurray for Asscher lovers!

From a fellow asscher possesor- BEAUTIFUL!
I love the thin band! My band is thin too, but yours is Extra thin and it looks so delicate and feminine and wonderful! I love the set! Great choice! I also think the think band makes your diamond look HUGE!

Congratulations on your engagement and I send you many happy wishes as you start the planning!

Oh and where are those flower pictures?

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Jorman - I hope to have some flower pics soon. My Fiance (that still sounds so cool) and I are going to my parents house this weekend to celebrate and they have lots of flowers around their house so I hope to get some great shots.

I think the thin band also makes the Asscher look huge!

Eva17 - if I put the sizing balls on now, do you think they can be removed later? The only kind I''ve ever seen are metal and they are sodered onto the band. Also, since the band is so thin, I wonder if the balls can be big enough to make a difference. When I''ve tried on all three rings together, they fit great and there is no swinging of the center ring. I think I might wait and see if I get use to it and see what happens in the colder weather. I may have to do something around winter because I bet they will be looser then.

I hope to have pics soon.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a new picture I took. Check out how the ring is glowing! It looks so cool. I had the sun behind my hand when I took it.

glow828.JPG

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a picture with my Raymond Weil! I think they look so great together. Hope everyone doesn''t mind all the pics. I can''t stop!!!!
32.gif

ringwatch.JPG

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pic - the glowing asscher.

The bands look like they are shared prong rather than traditional bead set pave. Very pretty.

Scintillating...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I love the small pave band - makes that Asscher just POP! [:D]

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asschergirl -- would you mind sharing where you bought your beautiful bands? I love how tiny and delicate they are, and how their sides are smooth so as to eliminate rubbing!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi KristyDarling,

We purchased the bands from the jeweler that we used (small family owned company)and they carried these rings by a desiner called Gabriel New York. The website is www.gabrielny.com. The rings are not on her site, and they really don''t have much on that website, but you could try emailing them pics of my band and see if that helps. My jeweler carried a lot of great stuff from Gabriel but none of it I see online.

I love the way the bands feel and they are not going to rub at all since they are smooth. Here is a picture of the ering so you can see the smooth sides. The ering band is the same as the rest of the bands, we just took out the center 2 small diamonds to replace with my asscher.

Thanks

DSC02994.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the info! I might just have to look into Gabriel NY.
9.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I''ve ever seen an asscher with such dainty bands before. It''s gorgeous! And the three bands together look fantastic!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! Your wedding set is beautiful!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I am still trying to figure out how I missed this one. Congratulations!!!!! Your asscher is beautiful..that sure is a lot of diamonds all together. I like the double wedding band with it tho, especially where they are so dainty. Congratulations, and not to worry - we do not mind all those pics
9.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oooh I can''t believe I missed this too... congrats and love them asschers!!!
36.gif
36.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone for all of your sweet comments. I'm still practicing taking photos and this one I think turned out pretty good.

I can't wait to wear all my rings together. I love them so much. The ring that we've picked out for my fiance is really cool too. At first I didn't think he would like having bling in his ring but I was wrong.

Check out the pics!

3ringsunbehind.JPG

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is #1 of the 2 options for my fiance''s ring:

T ring opt 1.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the #2 option:

I love the idea of having matching asschers! So cute!

T ring opt 2.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is a very classy setting. Very nice Diamond..Congratulations!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results