shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m back, MARRIED, and have Pro Pic Teasers!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
Nice to see my fellow Jerseyite back with pics!!!!

The fall theme was lovely!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything looked amazing!!!!!! I love the sword cutting the cake!!!
9.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe, we cut our cake with a sword too! In our case it was a Japanese samurai sword.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! beautiful Dress, and wonderful pictures
36.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i love, LOVE all the fall colors! i specially love that outdoor pic where the orange-colored-trees are the background!

thanks for sharing pics andddddd CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Everything came together beautifully =)

Congratulations RHBGIRL!!!! And also RHBGIRL''s hubby!!!
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What fabulous pictures! You looked beautiful! I loved everything about your wedding and your husband is dreamy! Congratulations to you both!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Rhbgirl, Congrats!!!! You wedding looks like a success and I love how everything came together!!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Wow I love all the fall details, the cake, mini pumpkins, and your bouquet all made your wedding look extra special. The red in your dress was also stunning, you and your husband looked great. Congratulations!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! Positively STUNNING!!!

The colors are so rich and vibrant!!! And I love your hubby''s wedding duds...they''re really awesome! And the scotch is so neat!!!

I love scotch...scotch, scotch, scotch... (sorry, I couldn''t resist)...

Congratulations to you and your hubby...it looks like perfect day!!!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2009 9:46:13 AM
Author: vc10um
Stunning!!! Positively STUNNING!!!

The colors are so rich and vibrant!!! And I love your hubby''s wedding duds...they''re really awesome! And the scotch is so neat!!!

I love scotch...scotch, scotch, scotch... (sorry, I couldn''t resist)...

Congratulations to you and your hubby...it looks like perfect day!!!

Thank you!!! We had that coat custom made for him, isn''t it awesome? and the scotch will burn a hole right thru you!! lol

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
and b/c this was my fave part of the reception, another pic of my DH playing for me. I loved this angle, picture of me caught thru his arm.

thats it for now! Guess I should get back to work. ;-)

14GuitarJEB.jpg

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congratulations on your new lives together. You look beautiful. I love the red in the dress and how you used the fall colors throughout your day. The tree theme really tied together perfectly. And all those food pictures make me hungry! I love the mix of formal wedding and personalization you and your new *husband* brought to the day. The happiness shows!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh! You posted more while/after I commented!!!

I LOVE your favors! The apples looked so lovely and those little trees are just beautiful!!!

And the mashed potato bar is a GREAT idea! And they look so yummy in that martini glass!!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! What great pics!!! Gorgeous wedding! You looked fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results