shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m a two pair-of-shoes bride already. Is this a bad start?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 7:53:48 PM
Author: sna77

Date: 3/24/2008 10:09:11 PM
Author: Missrocks

Got the Sedaraby's at Bergdorf Goodman NY. If they don't have them, when I was in Saks (in San Francisco) I saw that they had one pair of the silver Sedarby left and I think it was a 35! Mine were the taller traditional Manolo heel. Bergdorf Goodman said they had an exclusive on the shorter (90mm?) heel. Good luck! Yes, those Ebay prices stink!

Found the 35 Sedarby's at Saks in Boston... they were the 9 mm ones though (apparently Bergdorf got the same ones as Saks). My 5' FI needs the 105mm though.. the only place I knew that carried them was the Blahnik boutique, which is of course of of them... and eBay...

Any more suggestions for the FI? She said shes just going to wear her silver Jimmy Choos (strappy sandals if she cant find anyything else...
You should try over at The Purse Forum in the manolo section. Some ladies over there pointed me in the right direction when I was looking for my Manolo's.

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 8:48:30 PM
Author: violet02

You should try over at The Purse Forum in the manolo section. Some ladies over there pointed me in the right direction when I was looking for my Manolo''s.

yep, shes on that all the time... =) thx

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 1:36:40 PM

Date: 3/25/2008 12:35:55 PM

Date: 3/25/2008 4:58:41 AM

Date: 3/24/2008 10:11:12 PM

Date: 3/24/2008 9:23:14 PM
Love the new shoes, and sorry to hear you have to give up the lovely d''orsays! Love the dress too!

Btw, you got me looking at the Romona Keveza site and I saw a dress on there that''s TDF! Ack, I''m not supposed to be looking at more dresses I already bought one!
Thanks Violet!

Which Romona were you looking at? I just love their fabrics! If you did end up changing your mind, it wouldn''t be the first story of a two dress bride.
2.gif

Let me tell you my bad little secret...I have been eyeing a pair of Christian Louboutin crystal studded sandals and if I happen to come across them for a slightly less than retail price (since they are twice the price of the Manolos
23.gif
), I may end up being a three pair of shoes bride
11.gif
I''m not allowed to be a two dress bride when dress one is in the ''$$$$'' price range. Luckily I saw the RK dress on the knot and the price was listed as ''$$$$$''. As long as it''s way above my budget I feel better, heh. The dress I was looking at was the the ''e380''. For some reason I love the sweetheart neckline and crazy giant bow thing. I''m sure it''s way too poofy and the bow is way too much for someone like me. But it looks awesome! (I''m just doing my best to stop ogling dresses and talk myself out of not liking mine for any reason).
Violet,

I actually tried on that dress at the last trunk show and it looked amazing on! The sales lady said it was super flattering on and she was right. But it was too heavy of material for my tastes. Not too poofy though.
That side strap didn''t limit your movement at all? You know there''s another trunk sale at Alexandra''s this weekend... I assume that''s where you tried on RK dresses?

Not to threadjack but how much was it? I''m SO curious to know the actual price versus the $$$$$ price.

The heavy fabric wouldn''t work on my outdoor daytime wedding. It''s a gorgeous dress though.
It didn''t seem to limit movement. I tried it on at the Bridal Galleria trunk show three weeks ago ...and I don''t remember the price. Sorry!

I am going to the Alexandra''s trunk show this weekend, so if you would like me to, I can check the price tag
1.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock

Date: 3/24/2008 10:09:11 PM

Got the Sedaraby''s at Bergdorf Goodman NY. If they don''t have them, when I was in Saks (in San Francisco) I saw that they had one pair of the silver Sedarby left and I think it was a 35! Mine were the taller traditional Manolo heel. Bergdorf Goodman said they had an exclusive on the shorter (90mm?) heel. Good luck! Yes, those Ebay prices stink!

Found the 35 Sedarby''s at Saks in Boston... they were the 9 mm ones though (apparently Bergdorf got the same ones as Saks). My 5'' FI needs the 105mm though.. the only place I knew that carried them was the Blahnik boutique, which is of course of of them... and eBay...

Any more suggestions for the FI? She said shes just going to wear her silver Jimmy Choos (strappy sandals if she cant find anyything else...
I found them originally by calling around to different stores. It may be time consuming, but that''s the only thing I can think of.
Good luck!

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 10:02:04 PM

Found the 35 Sedarby''s at Saks in Boston... they were the 9 mm ones though (apparently Bergdorf got the same ones as Saks). My 5'' FI needs the 105mm though.. the only place I knew that carried them was the Blahnik boutique, which is of course of of them... and eBay...

I found them originally by calling around to different stores. It may be time consuming, but that''s the only thing I can think of.
Good luck!

Well, after 2 days of me calling around all over the states trying to find those stinkin shoes, my FI went to Saks in Boston and tried on the 35''s... she called from the store to tell me how much she loved them, but really wanted the 4+" heel... Ugh... Anyhow, I decided that an extra $200 was worth not losing them, so went online and ordered them from that NaturalGasGirl on ebay who apparently has the entire stock of US 4" heels... ugh... Anyhow, I''m now the proud owner of an $850 pair of shoes. Please shoot me.
38.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2008 9:00:52 PM
Date: 3/25/2008 10:02:04 PM

Good luck!

Well, after 2 days of me calling around all over the states trying to find those stinkin shoes, my FI went to Saks in Boston and tried on the 35''s... she called from the store to tell me how much she loved them, but really wanted the 4+'' heel... Ugh... Anyhow, I decided that an extra $200 was worth not losing them, so went online and ordered them from that NaturalGasGirl on ebay who apparently has the entire stock of US 4'' heels... ugh... Anyhow, I''m now the proud owner of an $850 pair of shoes. Please shoot me.
38.gif

LOL!!! Sna, you are HYSTERICAL!!!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results