shape
carat
color
clarity

iluvdiamonds2 Sparkly New Reset (wedding set)

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
After YEARS of looking everywhere, I finally found a setting that I loved and thought would showcase my trans. diamond - Hope you all like it. I also had a wedding band made to match. I'll post pics and I took a before and after. The antique setting can be used again, but if I do, I will have the platinum shank built up more and make it a comfort fit, and would shine up the prongs.
The new ring swoops up like I wanted and has delicate milligrain edging and is bright and sparkly and has so much texture.
It really makes the center look larger and definitely is shining more in this setting than before. The stone deserved it.

img_9736.jpg

img_9997.jpg

img_463.jpg

img_9843.jpg

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
one more before:

img_464.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a big difference! I LOVE the new one, and the fact that it's much higher set. :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
By the way, can I ask where you found this beautiful setting? So thrilled for you!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I know you've been hunting for a while, and I think your patience paid off!! That is perfect! Looks like it was meant to be :appl: :appl: :appl:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, different but still kept the same feeling I think. Your stone looks bigger, which is always a good thing in my opinion! I love the way the diamonds lead up to the stone! Good hunting!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful but updated with more pow.

imspecializd

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful reset! It looks great! Congrats!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Iluvdiamonds, I take my hat off to you!!! You persevered and found the perfect setting for your beautiful stone! It retains the feel of the old setting but is just a little updated, and higher - which I know was important to you. Your new setting looks to be really nice quality as well - love the graduated stones on the shank. Would you mind sharing where you found it? Congrats on finding such a gorgeous setting for your stone! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Wow! I know you've been having the dilemma of trying to find the perfect setting for your diamond. And you found it!!! It makes the diamond bigger, has fluidity, and I love the diamonds going down the band!!! Congrats!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! It has the feel of the previous setting but the higher look you were missing, AND still feels antique! Fantastic reset!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must applaud you for your tenacity! I loved the old setting and really didn't care for so many of the others you had contemplated. I really thought your old setting was perfection but you have found the PERFECT upgraded setting! It is like the old but better - I'm surprised - but in such a good way!! You did an excellent job in choosing this new setting and band. It looks gorgeous on you and really does showcase that beautiful stone very well.

We'll take a ton more pictures please - it it gorgeous!! :love: :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much for setting it in a vintage type setting!! It's gorgeous! I'm glad you're finally happy.

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful! It's gorgeous :love:

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Its beautiful! :love: :love: You really out did yourself. I always voted for you to keep your original setting since the ones you posted would not compare.. But now this!!! The setting is gorgeous with your stone and it really showcases it so well.. I also agree it does look bigger too :naughty: Truly classy and it looks fantastic with your wedding band.
Both very lovely :appl:
Enjoy wearing your beautiful rings, Its truly PERFECT now and the wait was worth it!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful on you - worth the journey! The style you've chosen enhances the gorgeous centre stone and flatters your finger.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really lovely! What are you going to do with the old setting?

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
What a successful reset! It really showcases your stone better!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1358116679|3354845 said:
I must applaud you for your tenacity! I loved the old setting and really didn't care for so many of the others you had contemplated. I really thought your old setting was perfection but you have found the PERFECT upgraded setting! It is like the old but better - I'm surprised - but in such a good way!! You did an excellent job in choosing this new setting and band. It looks gorgeous on you and really does showcase that beautiful stone very well.

We'll take a ton more pictures please - it it gorgeous!! :love: :love:

This was how i felt. I was like "shes not going to find a better setting" But yet you proved me wrong!
Very very beautiful

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous new setting!!! :love: :love: :love: I'm totally in love and you're right....it showcases your tran to perfection!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sarahbear621|1358124978|3354923 said:
Gorgeous new setting!!! :love: :love: :love: I'm totally in love and you're right....it showcases your tran to perfection!

I couldn't agree more! Brava!! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely perfect! What a gorgeous setting! I agree with the others that I'd love to know who made it or if it's an antique.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It seems like you were looking for a new setting forrreverrrr! So glad you found one that makes you happy! :appl:

It seems to have what you were looking for - stone sits high, band tapers wider closer to the stone, and it gives the stone a more square-ish look. Do you have any profile pics that you can share?

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it.

So much more perfect with your wb than your original setting. :love: .

Luxie

Shiny_Rock
I love it! Its perfect in every way and I also love how it looks with your custom wedding band! I see the difference in setting the stone a bit higher, it makes the diamond appear larger to me, while drawing the eye to the center stone. 8-)

Edit to add: more pics please -especially pics of the under gallery!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful :appl:

The old setting looks lovely until you compare it to the new. The new just knocks the socks off the old!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you really love it because it is stunning - nothing not to love about it, and it looks amazing on your hand. I too would be interested in knowing where you found the setting, in case you want to share...

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
the new setting is fabulous!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous and showcases your engagement diamond perfectly! :love: Well done! Wear in health and happiness!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results