shape
carat
color
clarity

If you had 15K to purchase bling what would you buy?

What would you purchase with 15K?

• 1. The biggest best diamond I could get...please explain in your post as to details

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • 2. The biggest best non diamond gem I could get...please explain in your post

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 3. A finished right hand ring...details in post

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • 4. An upgrade to my ER...details in post

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • 5. Diamond studs...details in post

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • 6. Pendant or necklace...details in post

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 7. Bracelet...details in post

• 8. Watch...details in post

• 9. Brooch...details in post

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10. Fill in the blank...details in post

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. So I know this is over budget. But Swoon!

I can’t link it from my phone for some reason. It’s the blue heart. ❤
“RARE AND IMPORTANT FANCY VIVID BLUE OVER 3 CT HEART SHAPE”

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. So I know this is over budget. But Swoon!

I can’t link it from my phone for some reason. It’s the blue heart. ❤
“RARE AND IMPORTANT FANCY VIVID BLUE OVER 3 CT HEART SHAPE”

That blue heart is so pretty! Do you have any idea how much it is?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That blue heart is so pretty! Do you have any idea how much it is?

No. I don’t see prices listed unfortunately. My guess? Way over 15k. :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am getting close to being done buying for myself other than an occasional VCA piece to add a little variety. But on my potential wishlist are a few items that would fall around or less than the $15k range and I hope to get them in the next two years.

1) watch: maybe Rolex in steel with black dial, or Cartier Ballon Bleu, or possibly a Tag Heuer Link watch if I decide to spend less. I just need a casual everyday watch besides my Cartier Tank, so I do want a round this time.

2) upgrade WF diamond studs: I can't believe I am saying this because every time I have upgraded I have said it was the final time...but I would really love studs at 1.5-1.6 cts each. I so wish I had just done it the last time! The ones I have are fine if I never do this, though!

3) Whiteflash diamond tennis bracelet in bezel setting: I don't wear the one I already have (pre-PS) because it looks kind of dressy to me. I feel like the bezels make a diamond bracelet look a little more casual.

The reality is that am a person who mostly wears classic diamond and platinum pieces. I honestly don't wear a lot of my jewelry much at all. I could get by with choosing my 10 most worn pieces and be happy. But I keep some special things so I can give them to my daughters and granddaughters over time.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I have always wanted an amazing emerald cut three stone ring. I am single so it would be a right hand ring for sure. Set in platinum. Clean, classic lines. Super white and well cut stones.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Aww you are so sweet! IDK what I am doing at the moment. I just donated more to one of our local animal rescues and so I am a bit behind the $$$ curve right now. It was worth it though.They were in a dire situation and needed it more than I do. However, if the right opportunity presents itself you lovely people here will be among the first to know.:halo:

This just gives me more time to find something I will cherish and adore and wear.

@Cerulean I cannot wait for you to find just the right OEC studs for yourself.

That is tremendous that you donated! As a fellow animal lover and someone who actually used to work at a rescue full-time - I am sure they were very grateful!

And appreciate it...on day, both you and I will find our perfect earrings! Good things come to those who wait...(I say that as someone who impulsively and impatiently just bought herself a ring, HAH)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VCA pave frivole earrings in WG. They are a little over but I hope that’s ok.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's actually nothing I really want (gasp!) but I would upgrade some of my current pieces. I would upgrade my moissy studs to .60ct each ACA diamond studs, and upgrade my eternity RHR to WF's Annette U-prong with 10 pointers. If there's enough left I'd have WF make a rose gold DBTY bracelet with 7 x 12ish pointers, which is already on my wishlist to replace the one I have, which has 5 x 6 pointers.

Fun question @missy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's actually nothing I really want (gasp!) but I would upgrade some of my current pieces. I would upgrade my moissy studs to .60ct each ACA diamond studs, and upgrade my eternity RHR to WF's Annette U-prong with 10 pointers. If there's enough left I'd have WF make a rose gold DBTY bracelet with 7 x 12ish pointers, which is already on my wishlist to replace the one I have, which has 5 x 6 pointers.

Fun question @missy!

That sounds lovely. Our very own @bling_dream19 just got gorgeous ACA studs 1.2ctw and it looks stunning on her. I love your entire list @Dandi :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So far the majority of voters choose upgrading their ER at 22% and the next highest is fill in the blank at 18.6% (I think that is the multiple option choice) and the third choice is the diamond stud option at 16.9%.

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 6.12.51 AM.png

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. I am a bit of a dangle earring girl myself and you cannot go wrong with the above purchase. Have you checked out Lang Antiques? It's where I got one of my favorite antique dangle earrings. They have so many beautiful pieces.:love:

Yes, I did, but no founds nowadays unfortunately!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I did, but no founds nowadays unfortunately!

Well a girl can dream right? And dreams can come true...maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow but perhaps some day in the (not too) distant future. It all begins with a dream. Or so I have experienced. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just went back to the poll and no one wants to buy a brooch with their 15k lol I think it needs a sympathy vote from me.

Aww I should have checked multiple choices allowed. Sorry! Brooch love is needed ❤️They’re broochilicious after all. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results