shape
carat
color
clarity

If you could only keep one item......

:)
She does:

I apologize in advance in a sorry-not-sorry kind of way for the amount of ‘like’ notifications from me you are about to receive! :lol:

This is kind of a Cheat answer, but I'd grab Marjorie (hanging on my great grandmother's watch chain). Sort of a two-fer.

Marjorie on Chain.jpg

That is absolutely stunning!!!

Thank you!

My WF eternity ring.
59FBEE9D-E92E-420E-B39D-75216F088F61.jpeg

My one item would have to be my diamond solitaire pendant. Probably the worst (in terms of cut) out of all my diamonds, but it was the first diamond my dad worked really hard to buy for my mom 13 years after they were married. She gave me the diamond to pass down, and I would never ever sell it to find a nicer piece because I consider it a family heirloom.

Would it be cheating if I first sell a bunch of pieces for my one keeper - a showcase piece like the 3 stone emerald @maita13 is selling? :lol:

Given I get bored easily wearing the same thing daily, I have collected a lot of lesser experience pieces over a curated collection of a few top pieces.

But if I really had to keep one piece from my current collection (again, I would plead..not fair), it would be the diamond bracelet my mom gave me as she was being wheeled into heart surgery. It represents a truly emotional time we had together.

My one item would have to be my diamond solitaire pendant. Probably the worst (in terms of cut) out of all my diamonds, but it was the first diamond my dad worked really hard to buy for my mom 13 years after they were married. She gave me the diamond to pass down, and I would never ever sell it to find a nicer piece because I consider it a family heirloom.

:appl: :appl: :appl: :love::love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP