shape
carat
color
clarity

If you could only keep five pieces of jewelry from your entire collection, which would these be!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy You don’t have to count Bubbalah and a wedding band... Redo! Haha

My reading comprehension is lacking lol. Mainly because I speed read everything. Oops. Ok so the OMC drops are back in lol. Woohoo. Thank you Joanne for saving them. ♥️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok @missy! Lol I had to redo it because she said we could leave out our wedding sets. I will exclude Summer...and my Tiffany five stone diamond band..I won’t count those..
1. Libby 2.03 mrb
2. 3.04 mrb studs
3. Tiffany baguette channel band
4. Cluster ring
5. Cushion Halo

Photos please!!!
I’m on my phone now otherwise I’d post “this thread is nothing without pics” lol!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh thank you Joanne! And

THUD!

Help I’ve fallen and cannot get up :eek2:
♥❤♥

Haha.Thank you Missy...I love these threads! It also helps to single out in your mind what your favorites are..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha.Thank you Missy...I love these threads! It also helps to single out in your mind what your favorites are..

Though sometimes it feels like “Sophie’s Choice”

:wink2:

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I left out my two true favorites because they are my MRB and emerald cut engagement/wedding rings. I also didn't include any sentimental family jewelry because there was just too much....oops except for one. So, I chose these:

20200215_080729-COLLAGE.jpg

1) family heirloom ring (had to include that one)

2) emerald cut and MRB diamond bracelet

3) vintage diamond bangle

4) diamond necklace

5) diamond earrings

Stunning pieces!! Especially the ring..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Though sometimes it feels like “Sophie’s Choice”

:wink2:

I agree...I was mourning the loss of the others I left out.... lol

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. E-ring
2. Parent's anniversary diamond band (wedding present)
3. Tahitian pearl ring (push present)
4. EC diamond (my true love of diamond cut)
5. Sapphire & diamond ring (major milestone reached using my 1st big bonus)

IMG_0164.JPG img_5985.jpg IMG_7237.JPG IMG_7933.JPG Blue sapphire & diamond - Vivian.jpg

All of your rings are to die for gorgeous!!

TogetherIsHappiness

Rough_Rock
All of your rings are to die for gorgeous!!

Thank you, you're very kind!
I've always enjoyed seeing so many different styles of jewelry on PS! TBH, if I was allowed only 1 piece I could name THE ONE....I'd probably pass and not able to play;(

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, you're very kind!
I've always enjoyed seeing so many different styles of jewelry on PS! TBH, if I was allowed only 1 piece I could name THE ONE....I'd probably pass and not able to play;(

I get it...I have to have variety so I can’t pick just one either...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My reading comprehension is lacking lol. Mainly because I speed read everything. Oops. Ok so the OMC drops are back in lol. Woohoo. Thank you Joanne for saving them. ♥

That’s so [email protected] speed read too!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1. E-ring
2. Parent's anniversary diamond band (wedding present)
3. Tahitian pearl ring (push present)
4. EC diamond (my true love of diamond cut)
5. Sapphire & diamond ring (major milestone reached using my 1st big bonus)

IMG_0164.JPG img_5985.jpg IMG_7237.JPG IMG_7933.JPG Blue sapphire & diamond - Vivian.jpg

Just wow!!! Every one of them but the pearl and sapphire rings are the prettiest!!

TogetherIsHappiness

Rough_Rock
Just wow!!! Every one of them but the pearl and sapphire rings are the prettiest!!

Thank you so much!!
I love pearls :kiss2: and have quite a few more, but only one made it to the top-5, because of the sentimental reason haha :lol:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang. I forgot to add my pearls to this shot!

Here's a group shot of my 5 - minus the pearls. You'll have to add them mentally!

20200215_145438.jpg

And a few more just for fun.

20200215_144139.jpg

Pendant 2.jpeg

Pendant 1.jpeg

And one including my pearls.... 716198

And there you have it! Hope that fills in the gaps, @EllenS1! :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great thread!!! It’s great to see the beautiful pieces and to read the stories.

Here are my current favourites in random order:

My blue saphire (with my wedding ring, but since I do not have to count it in...):
7DADCD3A-AC55-471D-A654-626F6B617E21.jpeg

My ‘I survived cancer stackers that are the tribute to my boys and husband:
14C3F916-C788-473E-8628-E9A955AB0005.jpeg

The OEC ring that I wear every day. Very proud that I have saved up for this ring all by myself.
Love it’s forever home: the french cut ring by Victor Canera:
EC311A49-BEFA-4D48-823B-7B23F36E219F.jpeg

My Paraiba in Leon Mege french cut setting. It always reminds me of the Caribbean sea:
E3E9DC33-7BC6-43C2-9C72-752979D66F1E.jpeg

This was such a fun PS project. Love the green tourmaline from Gene and setting by Victor:
EE62CBB0-FD6F-40F4-AFCB-570984CEE3BD.jpeg

My family stackers made of gold from my mother, grandmother and aunt.
4890204C-8BD7-469A-9D67-123B61A0A176.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is an easy one for me because while I love most of my pieces I would be fine without any of them truly as long as I have my DH and my family by my side. But to answer your very fun question (always fun to think about bling) @EllenS1 here are my top 5.

1. Cartier Black Opal Ring
cartierblackopalandleibishpinkdiamondband.jpg.png

2. Bubbalah

bubbalahfacetsyummy.png

3. Antique cluster drop earrings

Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 7.06.26 AM.png

Close up

omcearringscloseup.png

4. Antique OMC drops

Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 7.10.27 AM.png

5.Antique sapphire diamond drops

Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 7.21.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 7.21.26 AM.png

Oh wait just remembered I need my antique pear drops from Lang...must keep these.

langantiquepeardangles.png

langpearearrings.jpg

OK sorry that's 6 pieces. If I must get rid of one I guess it would have to be #4 but I love #4. True antiques and so beautiful close up. The work is exquisite.

I have so many more pieces I love. Scratch what I wrote above....it is hard choosing just 5 only because I love all my earrings so much. I also left out some gorgeous pendants I adore but 90% of the time I wear earrings without any necklace so that's the reasoning behind my choices.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's top 5.

@missy I love all your beautiful shinies...but your hair in the last photo is gorgeous. I have hair envy now..lol

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I picked my top five- one from each of these categories- engagement ring set, earrings, bracelet, necklace and right hand ring.

1- my ACA in my new DK setting with my CVB band with antique french cut diamonds. My ACA is my final upgrade after upgrading for the past few years. I had a larger ACA diamond but didn’t love it as much. This diamond popped up one day newly cut on my favorite day of the year (I’m weird about numbers!). I love it and I love the setting that David made me. My CVB band I purchased Preloved on LT after searching for a french cut band for a long time. It has antique high crown fc diamonds. It was my exact size and I felt it was meant for me as I had just purchased a band from someone on LT who then changed her mind and decided to sell it to her sister instead. I was upset but then I saw this CVB band pop up a day later. I really feel it was meant to be!

2- I don’t really have a favorite set of earrings so I would just pick my ACAs set in 8 prong Stuller settings. I wear so many earrings that I don’t really have one pair that is my favorite.

3- my favorite bracelet is definitely my Messika pave diamond rose gold bracelet. I absolutely love it. I got it for a great price from a store in London and I had the store ship to my sister in London. She then gave it to her MIL who took it on a plane to upstate NY. Her MIL then shipped it express to me! It all happened in one weeks time too from when I ordered it to when I received it.

4- my Tiffany Butterfly enchant necklace. It’s rose gold and has rose cut diamonds. I feel special every time I wear it.

5- my favorite right hand/ non engagement type ring is my Tiffany rose gold and platinum lucida band. It’s just a simple non diamond band about 2 mm wide. I got it a few years ago for my birthday and I have worn it since then. I feel naked without it on.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are mine. Can’t take a decent pic of these separately.

OEC Engagement ring and band. Doesn’t count. ;)2
1. VCA vintage pave Alhambra studs
2. VCA WG signature perlee bangle
3. VCA VA WG and onyx 5 motif
4. VCA VA WG and chalcedony 5 motif
5. 2 ctw Diamond studs

Yeah. I fully drank the VCA kool aid. I also wear these pieces the most.
A5506B6E-5194-4B84-ADB4-C5F053D7BC0C.jpeg

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

:appl: :appl:
I love these choices!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results