shape
carat
color
clarity

If it were your b-day/anni present what would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
My birthday is next week and our anniversary is in April so I''ve talked DH into jewelry for my gift but I can''t decide what I want!! I''ve narrowed it down to a ring but I''m torn between a band that I could stack (I''ll include pics) most likely a Beverly K or a ring with a gemstone. What would you choose? Here is the Bev K band I like:

bevkband1.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I also like this one from Fay Cullen:

fayculbandrosegold.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
If I were to do a gemstone, I''d probably get this setting from LOGR and find an aquamarine (my birthstone):

LOGRsetting1.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
And for reference, here are my current bands I can stack: my wedding band, baby present (ruby band) and another plain pave band

burkref1.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
And here''s my e-ring...I''m thinking if I did the Bev K band, I would maybe stack it with my wedding set or switch it out with my wedding band.

burkref2.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
and my wedding set:

burkref3.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
closer:

burkref4.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Okay, let me have it. All opinions welcome!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I actually like and had saved a picture of the Fay Cullen rose gold ring in my pictures, but . . . the first ring is the more versatile of the two.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Good point, Holly, thanks!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the fay cullen but would get Bev K to make it. I have heard their quality and return policy is iffy. You could also get a Bev K with your birthstone (can you tell I am a fan). I feel like if you get a gemstone ring you would no longer wear your Tayva ring...Does it have to be a ring?

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I say get the Bev K one or have them make one like the Fay Cullen!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
I like Tacori''s idea of getting the Bev K band with your birthstone...

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Tacori~Good ideas...and if I wasn''t certain you''re a fan of BK before, I am now!
2.gif
I like the idea of the aquas and diamonds in the band. I am leaning towards ring because I have studs I wear every day and two necklaces I like to wear. I guess a bracelet maybe? If you (or anyone else) have other ideas, please post them!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
i like the bev k band as well. i love bev k, i have a few of her bands and i really love them. and you could stack them which i am a big fan of.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 2:14:01 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I like the fay cullen but would get Bev K to make it. I have heard their quality and return policy is iffy. You could also get a Bev K with your birthstone (can you tell I am a fan). I feel like if you get a gemstone ring you would no longer wear your Tayva ring...Does it have to be a ring?
Ditto!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the fay cullen but would get Bev K to make it. I have heard their quality and return policy is iffy.
Ditto!

I have a fay cullen band (almost identical to the first bev k band you posted, actually) that has been fine, but I can definitely tell that the quality is not ''up there.'' I would get something like it from Beverly K
1.gif
if I were you.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about earring jackets? Here is a Bev K with your birthstone already in it. Julian at Pearlman''s is pretty well versed in Bev K (after having to deal with ME! Haha!) He''ll help you out for sure (if Bev K is the route you decide to go).

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 2:54:00 PM
Author: snlee

Ditto!
Quaditto!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 3:22:43 PM
What about earring jackets? Here is a Bev K with your birthstone already in it. Julian at Pearlman''s is pretty well versed in Bev K (after having to deal with ME! Haha!) He''ll help you out for sure (if Bev K is the route you decide to go).

I really like the band with aquas in it you posted!! My earrings are big on my ears so I think jackets would look kind of silly (although I''ve actually considered smaller earrings so I could get jackets....there''s another thought).

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 2:58:45 PM
Author: musey

I like the fay cullen but would get Bev K to make it. I have heard their quality and return policy is iffy.

Ditto!

I have a fay cullen band (almost identical to the first bev k band you posted, actually) that has been fine, but I can definitely tell that the quality is not ''up there.'' I would get something like it from Beverly K
1.gif
if I were you.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Good to know. The Beverly K prices are very reasonable so I think it probably makes sense to stick with them since everyone raves about them and there have been no complaints about their quality!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Bev K Bev K! I''m in love with that band Tacori posted!!!

58PP13.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks gecko! I love the band too and the more I look at it the more I think it may be the one. I''m going to show it to DH tonight!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Have I ever told you how much I LOVE your ering??? I think any of those bands would be stunning. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I think it is so pretty! Plus I like how it has your birthstone to represent YOU! Bev K will work with you if you want different stones, sizing bar, different color gold, etc...they are cool like that!
2.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Oo....that band that Gecko posted is lovely.
And I have to say, your e-ring is just to die for.
I love those chunky facets of the old cut.

ETA: hey, my anny is in april too.

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOW!! I don''t think I''ve ever seen your wedding set!! ITS STUNNING!!!
30.gif
3.gif

uhhhh... it kinda distracted me so much, I forgot the question...

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Haha, this time I almost got distracted by the super cute kids in the avatars on this thread... seriously, must the people with the cutest kids all post on the same thread?? Its a bit of a cuteness overload..
Date: 2/25/2009 3:22:43 PM
I love this ring with the aquas!!! Def. my vote!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 4:58:59 PM
Author: Upgradable
Have I ever told you how much I LOVE your ering??? I think any of those bands would be stunning. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!!!

It means SO much to me that you like my ering since I consider you so well versed in antiques/antique replicas! Thanks! I''ll be sure to post pics of what I end up with!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 6:18:03 PM
Yay! I think it is so pretty! Plus I like how it has your birthstone to represent YOU! Bev K will work with you if you want different stones, sizing bar, different color gold, etc...they are cool like that!
2.gif

Just showed DH and he likes it....says to send him the link
33.gif
Not so sure why he thinks he needs to be the one to make the purchase but don''t want to burst his bubble since it''s a gift. He''ll probably change his mind tomorrow and I''ll get to take over!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results