shape
carat
color
clarity

If anyone is looking for an antique pear diamond....

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So, where do we find this beauty?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa!!! That's awesome. Big chunky facets, absolutely no bow tie. Yep, I'd buy it. Might be matata beat us to it?:whistle:

bpadgett58

Rough_Rock
This is gorgeous!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, where do we find this beauty?
The video looks like it's an Ivy and Rose (previously My Diamond Zone) one. They list on Etsy and Ebay. I've been talking to them atm about a target ring setting for a RHR and they're very responsive to emails.
Also WOW, that's a delicious juicy pear :love:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, that's just gorgeous. What can I sell? What can I sell?

Q

Queenie60

;-) I want this.......

plpinkinsa

Rough_Rock
I've had this stone on my watch list for a while. DANG I didn't know they had videos of it. Kicking myself now :wall:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is really a delightful pear - love the faceting and performance - yah, I bookmarked it a while ago too... If only yearning was enough!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a dreamy pear!!! I love thinking about what I would do with it if I could make it mine!! :twisted:

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Any locate this pear i.e. What website and what are the details and price ? Thanks

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The Cert is EGL USA would there be concerns here ? thanks

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Cert is EGL USA would there be concerns here ? thanks

Not for me. Ilya will also send to GIA for you if you pay for the cert. I'd be fine with an EGL with an old cut, especially one this nice...

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soxfan, that setting is to die for! OMG. :love:

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I looked at this stone over and over but couldn't get past the fact that it is essentially an 8x6 so closer to one carat size face up than 1.3. And on my massive size 7.75 finger it would look even smaller.:( But that setting you posted, Soxfan, would certainly lend more coverage. Gorgeous!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did any lucky PS'er get this???

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The diamond is gorgeous but that setting.....swoon!!

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have this diamond and posted a thread a while back asking for setting suggestions. My SO and I found an Edwardian setting that appeals to our sentimental natures and have asked Ilya to design a similar setting for the pear.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have this diamond and posted a thread a while back asking for setting suggestions. My SO and I found an Edwardian setting that appeals to our sentimental natures and have asked Ilya to design a similar setting for the pear.

May we Dee photos? Have you see examples of Ilyas work and you're satisfied with the quality?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Omg i will go look for the thread! Congrats on snagging such a beautiful stone!

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
May we Dee photos? Have you see examples of Ilyas work and you're satisfied with the quality?
We just selected a setting so have no photos yet. It has taken an inexorable amount of time to choose a setting due to pinterest and internet overload. I originally wanted something similar to the CVB_ID Chloe and the Single Stone Heidi but instead chose a more rustic setting. Ilya is currently sourcing stones for the setting. Will let you know my opinion of the finished setting after we receive the ring.

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring is finished and Ilya has sent some glamor shots. The setting is an homage to the first piece of jewelry that my SO gave me along with the first time that he told me that he loved me. It is a loose take on an Edwardian antique pear ring that was sold through Skinner Auctions.
Deborah-Thompson-1.jpg

Deborah-Thompson-2.jpg

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am currently looking for an appraiser before I have it sent to me.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shut up I know where your inspiration came from and I love it love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results