shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJewelry vs Whiteflash for a tennis bracelet, continued!!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Re: IDJewelry vs Whiteflash for a tennis bracelet, continued

DandiAndi-
It's GORGEOUS! Wow, that thing packs a lot of sparkle. I'm glad you're thrilled with your choice, I think it was the right one! :appl:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

:love: :love: :love:

drool.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is just the perfect amount of bling for dress-up or every day wear! It is just gorgeous! I love the martini set diamonds!! :appl: :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

jill_s, weeeeeelll, yes I do believe I could have gone bigger :bigsmile: I do love the size, it's delicate and fits my 'jewellery wardrobe' perfectly. If it were in the budget, my dream ctw is 5-6ct, but I can't swing that kinda cash for a bracelet... as for the quality, YES absolutely it's everything I'd hoped for, and more! It's making alot of my other stuff look a bit blah! :loopy: The quality of the stones is far above and beyond that of ANY piece I've owned, and it's so far beyond the other tennis bracelets I've had. The stones are SO WHITE, mega firey and totally clean. In all, just freakin' awesome. Thanks for your lovely comments sweetie!

Thankyou diamondrnglover! I adore the size, it's so pretty and petite =)
Siamese Kitty, I can't get over the amount of razzle dazzle this thing has! It's like a tiny line of fireworks! Thanks so much hon! :wavey:

rosetta, I couldn't have put it better myself :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Thankyou dear!

You're so right cushioncutnut, it's a great size for every day. I went out for dinner with my hubby last night, all dressed up, and felt verra glam in it, too! Thankyou for your super sweet post!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock

DandiAndi
Drool :love: :love: :love: Just what I am saving up for.
For length reference, how big is your wrist? and the bracelet? I am wondering if the standard 7" might be too long for me. Thanks.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium

that. is. AMAZING!!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:wavey: Hi qtiekiki! I measured around my wrist with a tape measure, and at the widest point where the bone sticks out it's just a hair over 6 inches. I don't like heeeeaps of room in my bracelets, so 7 inches is perfect for me, but still roomy enough to be comfy, I can sneak two fingers between my skin and the bracelet quite easily. Thanks lovely!

violet, thankyou hon! I still wear it every opportunity I possibly get! :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

STUNNING Dandi!!

It looks fantastic - definitely has a big presence!!

:love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It looks great on you! You must be thrilled!

May I ask how the stones look to you? I am considering IDJ for a future project. Their prices just seem soo good!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock

Your bracelet is beautiful :appl: :appl: :appl:

I am looking for a diamond tennis bracelet, which will be a gift from my husband to me. I have been debating about the 3 prong WF 3ctw and the ID 4ctw bracelets. WF uses ACAs in their bracelets. If I go with ID, what kind of diamonds do they use. Can I ask for AGS 0 stones? I want it to sparkle like crazy! Why do you think there is such a price difference? It's my 15th wedding anniversary present and I want it to knock my socks off :D

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

risingsun|1307393481|2939198 said:
Your bracelet is beautiful :appl: :appl: :appl:

I am looking for a diamond tennis bracelet, which will be a gift from my husband to me. I have been debating about the 3 prong WF 3ctw and the ID 4ctw bracelets. WF uses ACAs in their bracelets. If I go with ID, what kind of diamonds do they use. Can I ask for AGS 0 stones? I want it to sparkle like crazy! Why do you think there is such a price difference? It's my 15th wedding anniversary present and I want it to knock my socks off :D

Marian just as a note, you canot actually get AGS0 stones in that size. The melee that WF uses are very high quality precision cuts, but would not have certs. I do not think they are H&A either, since I believe that level of precision does not come in melee sizes either (i.e. say, below 20 points). *Personally* I think high quality melee is high quality melee, and likely the highest tier of melee is cut with similar precision/attention to detail at most vendors. There is just less variation in the impact of cut on appearance in such small stones (compared to larger) because you eye cannot appreciate some of the nuances of cut at such a small size. But hopefully Dandi or another can comment! There must be someone out there who has seen both companies' melee.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

As usual Dreamer, you are spot on! :bigsmile: I must say, though, I have BGD signature stones in my engagement ring (.35ct, .70ct and .37ct) and the ID melee (to me) is just as dazzling and beautiful. Obviously the differences in cut are detectable given the vast differences in size (but I did spot some teeny tiny arrows in the diamonds in the bracelet through my H&A viewer!). In that size I can't imagine the stones being any better, that said I don't own anything with BGD melee in it. I do know I am thrilled with my decision to go for a higher carat weight over ACA stones, though, as I was debating between WF's 2ct bracelet as opposed to this one.

Perhaps I 'need' to buy something like a bracelet or hoop earrings from BGD to compare. Purely for research purposes of course :naughty:
rs, do let me know what you decide! How exciting!! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think the big factor in the price difference is that ID uses SI clarity in theirs. I also have a tennis bracelet that was pre-PS and the stones sparkle just fine, so I think you can have excellent cut melee for small stones and do fine. Naturally, a bracelet made with SI melee is going to cost less than the VS that BG and WF use. I have been debating about diamond hoop earrings, too, and it is hard to do it when the VS stones are so high.

Your bracelet looks gorgeous, Dandi! :love: Sorry I missed it last fall!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock

Thanks for the feedback! I will ponder for awhile and let you know what I decide :))

risingsun

Ideal_Rock

DandiAndi|1307433649|2939663 said:
As usual Dreamer, you are spot on! :bigsmile: I must say, though, I have BGD signature stones in my engagement ring (.35ct, .70ct and .37ct) and the ID melee (to me) is just as dazzling and beautiful. Obviously the differences in cut are detectable given the vast differences in size (but I did spot some teeny tiny arrows in the diamonds in the bracelet through my H&A viewer!). In that size I can't imagine the stones being any better, that said I don't own anything with BGD melee in it. I do know I am thrilled with my decision to go for a higher carat weight over ACA stones, though, as I was debating between WF's 2ct bracelet as opposed to this one.

Perhaps I 'need' to buy something like a bracelet or hoop earrings from BGD to compare. Purely for research purposes of course :naughty:
rs, do let me know what you decide! How exciting!! :appl:

It is important to do your research. I quite agree that another bracelet or hoop earrings would make a great comparison :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results