shape
carat
color
clarity

IDjeweleryonline.com...what''s the catch?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone bought from them? Were you happy? How is their customer service? Were you satisfied with their level of craftsmanship?

Their prices seem too good to be true, and we all know how that saying goes.

I saw some settings that are wonderful, and very reasonably priced. I''m just wondering...what''s the catch?

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
thank you very much for posting the link. I am looking at these 4 settings, and like I said, they are such a good price, it makes me so nervous! I can''t seem to find anything negative on them though.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

I am putting in a .87ct H SI2. Which do you think would look best?

Pippin

Rough_Rock
I really like the profile of the last one. The bridal set is gorgeous, too. The one with the surprise diamond is probably my favorite, though. Which one pulls you the hardest?

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
Probably number 3, I have seen something very similar to that in person and it was a stunner! If it turns out to be a dud, I guess I can just return it right?

Pippin

Rough_Rock
Yep, that surprise diamond sucked me in! Did you read their return policy? It's probably pretty basic, I'm sure you can return it if you're not happy with it. It looks fabulous, though!

See if your .87 is OK for that setting. It says min. .90.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Purdy! I like #3, I think. But, the are all nice. Maybe they are cost-effective becasue they are white gold??

I''ve talked to Yekutiel Davidov, the owner - I think, and he was really, really nice. Sent me emails promptly and followed up with personal phone calls. And, I believe there is a discount for PSers that he offered up when I told him how I found him.

Here is another thread about another PSers band from there that I am in love with...for less than $400 even! She seems very happy with it...and their customer service. I''m considering it for my wedding band - I love the light blue topaz, and it is my and my BF''s birthstone.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-stacking-eternity-band-from-id-jewelry-im-in-luurve.104627/

Pippin

Rough_Rock
Oh my, that band is beautiful!

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
I agree, I would love to find something like that with an emerald because we were engaged in March or amethyst because we were hitched in Feb.

I love how dainty it is! I have been loving that site, it is now in my faves. I would love to start a little collection of stackables.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Noahsmom! That's my blue topaz & diamond band that Rock of Love posted. I really love it! They can make this band with any gemstone so definitely give Yekutiel a call about getting your collection started
31.gif

I also bought my e-ring setting from ID Jewelry. It was a halo setting that I've since modified to remove the halo portion. It was a really pretty setting the way it was but the halo just wasn't for me. Both rings I've purchased from IDJ are awesome quality. I really couldn't be any more pleased with them, especially for the price. I dealt with Yekutiel both times and he is so great to work with. I say go for it!!! And don't forget to post pictures of whichever setting you choose!

Mausketeer also purchased a gorgeous setting from them that I believe was around $400-500. Check out the last couple of pictures here... https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-show-me-your-m-colour-stones.105454/page-2

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
I ADORE your band. I could easily get addicted and start a little stacker collection. I can already think of several colored stones to use!

Is it an extra charge to custom make something? I don''t see an amethyst band on the site, so I would think it has to be done.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Hey luvmyhalo....I luvyourband!!! Hee hee!
30.gif
And, your whole set for that matter!! GORGEOUS!

That''s great to hear about the quality, too!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
luvmyhalo -
Don''t mean to "thread hi-jack" ya''ll, but couldn''t resist posting this pic. I tried on this set at Singlestone back in September. Totally reminds me of your beautiful set!

SS Stacket Rings_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results