shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ Diamond Band

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, this is so pretty -- and it's the perfect size!! Congrats!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one gorgeous wedding band. :love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful band!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks you guys! I've been wearing it off and on:halo:. I need to put it away but I just love the extra bling!

We're going out of town for 2 weeks this Saturday. Visiting both of our families :kiss2:. I suppose I need to put her up before we go.. otherwise we'll endure numerous questions from family members :lol-2:

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful! Enjoy and congratulations

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Update for those wondering: we just returned from a 2 week visit with both families. I went to my MIL's safety deposit box and saw her ring. It IS, in fact, an OEC. I thought it was an MRB. Color is K/L and it's 3.48cts (not the 3cts I was told). I'm waiting to share pictures for privacy reasons but I'm thinking there's no need to recut given the color. Thoughts??

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Here's some of the report:

IMG_6415.JPG

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG a 3.48ct OEC! :love: you lucky lucky woman! It's shallow so there's a risk of fisheye (but my OEC is a similar depth and doesn't have any such issues that I can see so fingers crossed for yours too).
It's pretty clean through the middle/under the table too. I would love to see photos when you're able to share them. Do you like it? How is it set currently? It's going to look spectacular next to your lovely wedding band.

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Hellloooo my ps’ers! I didn’t know where to post so I’m replying to my own thread lol. I’ve been gone for a while. How is everyone doing?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results