carat
color
clarity

IDJ - DBTY Milgrain Pendant!!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1456158561|3993997 said:
Purty! It does look huge on you...much bigger than I would expect a 7ish stone to look. Do you have a picture of the gallery?
I'd love to see a picture. I have a 6.3mm stone that needs to be set. Not sure what to do with...ring, pendant, ring, pendant...
I may have to flip a coin! :cheeky:
tyty333 :wavey: I love that you asked for gallery pics!!

The first few pics (black velvet) were taken at night, and I just struggled with the indoor lighting - yellow yellow yellow. The next batch were taken yesterday during the day time, with the goal of getting in some neck shots to show the real life perspective. When I was done uploading them, I went, "doh! I forgot side views and "booty" shots!" :wall: I figured, eh, no rush, a good PSer will ask for some :lol: !!!

***Adding a disclaimer - I'm taking pictures with an iPhone 5c and a cheapie Arrow brand clip on macro lens, so it's hit or miss with the pics, but I think they give a good idea of what the pendant is like, and the fine workmanship of IDJ's bench. the stone faces up white in real life for sure. It's just a very lively stone and always on - dancing and working it in all forms of natural and artificial light. The bezel is perfectly circular, but sometimes appears off round because of the angles I'm taking the pics from - it's a juggling act of holding a pendant, the phone, and catching it just right so that there is light, and the iphone focuses on the stone. :wall:

More pictures below!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
img_0619.jpg img_0620.jpg img_0621.jpg img_0622.jpg img_0623_0.jpg img_0624.jpg img_0625_1.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Great photos PB - it's even more beautiful than I thought. :love: :love:

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty - love the size on you! What is a "pee pee twinkly diamond"??

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1456163123|3994025 said:
Great photos PB - it's even more beautiful than I thought. :love: :love:
Awww shucks, Queenie60! Thank you very much!
blingbunny10 said:
Very pretty - love the size on you! What is a "pee pee twinkly diamond"??
:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: It was yellow-ish :oops: :oops:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting the profile pinto! Now if I could just decide if I want a ring or a pendant...

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, classic and blingy! It looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy! :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1456332142|3994931 said:
Thanks for posting the profile pinto! Now if I could just decide if I want a ring or a pendant...
You're very welcome! I vote for pendant! A pendant you can keep on when you wash dishes or lift weights :Up_to_something: . Add a jump ring, and you won't need resizing if you gain/lose weight :naughty: . Lastly, I usually let cost be the deciding factor - If you can't decide, go for the pendant because the cost of this setting is less than what I paid for my solitaire ring setting, so if you decide to change your mind down the line, you won't be losing as much out of pocket.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1456333079|3994936 said:
Beautiful, classic and blingy! It looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy! :wavey:
Thanks crystal24k! I really like your avatar, btw :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ermagherd - I was talking to Yekutiel, and he asked if I also saw the video for my pendant. What video? I don't see it on instagram? I see the picture. "Click on more..." :naughty:

Le sigh... I am not of the instagram generation, clearly.

Anyways, here's her video debut!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBatK2nudXT/?taken-by=idjewelry

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1456333943|3994941 said:
tyty333|1456332142|3994931 said:
You're very welcome! I vote for pendant! A pendant you can keep on when you wash dishes or lift weights :Up_to_something: . Add a jump ring, and you won't need resizing if you gain/lose weight :naughty: . Lastly, I usually let cost be the deciding factor - If you can't decide, go for the pendant because the cost of this setting is less than what I paid for my solitaire ring setting, so if you decide to change your mind down the line, you won't be losing as much out of pocket.

Hey Pinto...was just checking out your pendant again and hadnt noticed that you had replied to me. You make some good points.
I think I have decided on a pendant because I think I will wear it more than another RHR (I already have my idj 1.4 ctw 7 stone for a RHR).

Thanks again!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Pinto! I know this is a super old thread, but I am thinking about a pendant about the same size with bezel milgrain.. did you continue to stay happy with this pendant?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results