color
clarity

IDJ 2.01ctw Hoops & 2.85 ctw EC 7 stone

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Howdy!

I am bling exhausted! I'm done for 2016! :wall: :hand:
First up - my 2.01 ctw hoops. 14k white gold shared prong setting that's about 1 inch diameter with F/G SI melee that are about 10+ pointers, 10 per hoop for 20 melee in total. The hoops have a hinge that opens wide which is great when you're trying to maneuver the posts into your lobes. They click shut. One of the posts was too tight, so I bent it up a little to loosen it up. They do have little arrowheads, but they are not as bad as other hoops I've had in the past.

And closing out the bling haul of 2016 is my 2.85 ctw 7 stone EC band with a 14k white gold shared prong setting and G VS+ 40+ pointers. IDJ delivered on my request for edge to edge coverage for a size 9 finger!

I only have a few photos for now. Weekends are crazy and I promise I will add more photos. If you have any requests for comparison photos, please let me know.

First up, my quick preview photos I took on Friday for my blingy besty.

_6205.jpeg

_6206.jpeg

_6207.jpeg

_6208.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some hoops pics!
image_1154.jpg image_1155.jpg image_1156.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Comparison photos of the hoops with my Costco 1.45 ctw huggies
image_1157.jpg image_1158.jpg image_1159.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eek :errrr: ear shots!
image_1160.jpg image_1161.jpg image_1162.jpg
I am So happy with these hoops! They are definitely different enough from my huggies to be a good addition to my collection. I was initially worried that the hoops wouldn't be big enough to be noticeably different. Also, they aren't so big that they flare out from my head. A while back I had purchased and returned larger probably 2 inch plus oval hoops from IDJ and while I was initially reluctant to go and try them on at IDJ, I caved and was glad I did. Everyone hated them on me! My piercings are perpendicular to my earlobes, not angled to be parallel to my face. The very large hoops made me look like sinbad the sailor. Woot! :dance:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've had quite the blingtastic year, PB! :appl: Love your 7 stone EC band, especially! :love:

2017 is not that far away--can't wait to see what you add to your collection by then, lol! :cheeky:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One last comment before I take off and run errands - the IDJ crew was phenomenal to work with as usual. They listened to my concerns and wishes and helped my dreams become reality. Papa Israel really has an eye for picking out stones from a parcel bc the MRBs and ECs are immaculate. I am going to reluctantly have to take a break from them... Until PS enables me again! :lol:

Q

Queenie60

Wow PB - love your hoops, quite nice for every day and dressing up. The ring is fabulous. Yes, I must say that you've had quite the bling year. Been following you way back with the bezel pendant - after that, lost track! Enjoy. I must say, you're the blingiest person I know. Enjoy all of your new pieces. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2017. :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
PintoBean, your new IDJ pieces are wonderfully blingtastic! I love your hoops & seven stone! :love: Everything looks perfectly proportioned! It all looks so lovely on you! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congrats & thanks for sharing! :wavey:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Pinto! As always, your new bling is amazingly beautiful! :love: :love: :love:

Please post more photos, as you promised to do. I'll be back, eager to see more shots!

Thank you for showing the comparison between your new hoops and your huggies, and providing all the specs for both.
I really appreciate seeing the difference in size; approximately 10 points compared to 14.5 points.

Eventually, I'll treat myself to a ring (or two ;)) ) when I finally decide what I want. I'd love to visit one (or all!) of the wonderful PS vendors and have a variety of rings to try out and determine my preference. Wanting one of everything isn't going to happen, so I need to narrow it down! :lol:

I can't believe you're cutting yourself off bling for the rest of 2016!
That's eight weeks!
Christmas is coming!

Oh well, it will give me time to go over your posts and catch up on your wonderful additions this year.

Like Queenie, I lost track at one point. :lol:

By the way, thanks to you and everyone else for sharing their gorgeous jewelry.
I don't know anyone in real life that would understand my secret joy in diamond jewelry. :shhh:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! You have had quite the year! 2 more beautiful items...your earrings look great on you and I would say you got more than
just wall-to-wall coverage with your ring! Very impressive!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it has been a great diamond year for you! The hoops are lovely but the EC band is really spectacular! Congrats on two more fabulous pieces!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You definitely have had an outstanding bling year, that's for sure!!! These are gorgeous! :love: The band is so elegant and beautiful! And I love the larger hoops!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a haul PB! Beautiful and I love the EC band.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now for the bread basket (7 baguettes) and a guest star from Miami (onion roll) in Nola setting!
image_1163.jpg image_1164.jpg image_1165.jpg image_1166.jpg image_1167.jpg image_1168.jpg image_1169.jpg image_1170.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was using the burst photography option with 10s timer on the iphone and nosey little busy body came snooping around!
image_1171.jpg image_1172.jpg
Some more carbs!
image_1173.jpg image_1174.jpg image_1175.jpg image_1176.jpg image_1177.jpg image_1178.jpg image_1179.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I just died and went to bling heaven.. no words, just awe!!!

:love: :love: :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, congrats. Your kitty looks suitably unimpressed you used his head as a bling platform :lol:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1477241340|4089790 said:
You've had quite the blingtastic year, PB! :appl: Love your 7 stone EC band, especially! :love:

2017 is not that far away--can't wait to see what you add to your collection by then, lol! :cheeky:
Eek :errrr: bahahahah! :lol: Thank your for the bling-love, m-2-b! Maybe, in 2017, I will have my mind wiped like the characters in the two sci-fi series I've been watching lately - Dark Matter and Westworld, and I'll have no recollection of past bling purchases and have to build a new bling collection for my new life :confused: :think: :lol:
Queenie60 said:
Wow PB - love your hoops, quite nice for every day and dressing up. The ring is fabulous. Yes, I must say that you've had quite the bling year. Been following you way back with the bezel pendant - after that, lost track! Enjoy. I must say, you're the blingiest person I know. Enjoy all of your new pieces. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2017. :wavey:
Thank you Queenie60! I don't think I've ever worn such showy earrings, but they still feel versatile enough for every day for sure! Just like the tennis bracelet. So I'm thinking 10+ pointers are my sweet spot for jewelry that can go from day to night! :dance:
Rockinruby said:
PintoBean, your new IDJ pieces are wonderfully blingtastic! I love your hoops & seven stone! :love: Everything looks perfectly proportioned! It all looks so lovely on you! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congrats & thanks for sharing! :wavey:
Thank you so much, Rockinruby!! :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh my blingtastic friend how you never cease to amaze me!!!! :love: :love: :love: this has been a fantastically sparkly year for you indeed! :bigsmile: loveeee the new additions and can't wait to play with the new baguettes!! :halo:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto,

Your adorable kitten is so cute! :love:

You have great taste in jewelry! Everything is top quality, classic and timeless.

You've got an incredible collection of pieces that all look fantastic on you! :appl:

I have no doubt that these wonderful pieces will bring you much joy for many years to come.

Thanks for sharing with us! :))

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I am in serious awe & envy!!

I love the new additions, but I am still in awe of Miami :love: :love:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG PintoBean! That BAND!!!! :love:
Wear all your 2016 bling in health and happiness! thanks for sharing the journey :wavey:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the clawed prongs on the EC band! The Miami and the band together is TO DIE FOR :love: :love:
And I didn't even know you were getting hoops made?! I look forward to your 2017 bling!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1477249088|4089813 said:
Wow, Pinto! As always, your new bling is amazingly beautiful! :love: :love: :love:

Please post more photos, as you promised to do. I'll be back, eager to see more shots!

Thank you for showing the comparison between your new hoops and your huggies, and providing all the specs for both.
I really appreciate seeing the difference in size; approximately 10 points compared to 14.5 points.

Eventually, I'll treat myself to a ring (or two ;)) ) when I finally decide what I want. I'd love to visit one (or all!) of the wonderful PS vendors and have a variety of rings to try out and determine my preference. Wanting one of everything isn't going to happen, so I need to narrow it down! :lol:

I can't believe you're cutting yourself off bling for the rest of 2016!
That's eight weeks!
Christmas is coming!

Oh well, it will give me time to go over your posts and catch up on your wonderful additions this year.

Like Queenie, I lost track at one point. :lol:

By the way, thanks to you and everyone else for sharing their gorgeous jewelry.
I don't know anyone in real life that would understand my secret joy in diamond jewelry. :shhh:
Hi december-fire :wavey:
I really love being able to share my love of bling on PS as well. This is :errrr: that I got so much bling in 2016 that you and Queenie both lost track HAHAHAHAHA!
tyty333 said:
Wow!!! You have had quite the year! 2 more beautiful items...your earrings look great on you and I would say you got more than
just wall-to-wall coverage with your ring! Very impressive!
Thank you Tyty333! :wavey: I was worried about being able to get the coverage on a size 9 finger lol. IDJ more than achieved it for sure! :appl:
MissGotRocks said:
Wow, it has been a great diamond year for you! The hoops are lovely but the EC band is really spectacular! Congrats on two more fabulous pieces!!
Thank you MissGotRocks :wavey: There is something about ECs that tug at my heart. Because they are not as "showy" with their light return, in comparison with MRBs, I am very comfortable rocking larger ECs on the day to day. They are quietly elegant, understated beauties :love:, which is a lovely contrast to my spitfire self :lol:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your 7-stone is my dream ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE cats too!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love both your new pieces but I especially LOVE that 7 stone ring. You have me drooling!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006 said:
You definitely have had an outstanding bling year, that's for sure!!! These are gorgeous! :love: The band is so elegant and beautiful! And I love the larger hoops!
Thank you, DS! :wavey:
redwood66 said:
Wow! What a haul PB! Beautiful and I love the EC band.
Thank you redwood66 :wavey:
Tekate said:
OMG, I just died and went to bling heaven.. no words, just awe!!!

Thank you Tekate :wavey:
arkieb1 said:
Stunning, congrats. Your kitty looks suitably unimpressed you used his head as a bling platform :lol:
Thank you arkieb1 :wavey: ! Thank goodness kitty is unimpressed with bling - I don't need a bling magpie! :lol:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: The EC band!!!! So so good.. Can we see of group shot of 2016 to date?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results