shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
I have just purchased a 2.54ct pear amethyst - it''s my birthstone, but also purple happens to be one of my favorite gem colors... so, I''m hoping that you girls may be able to inspire me with some of your ideas.

I have been considering a white gold band, with a halo around the amethyst and two pear shaped diamonds on either side of the purple, but I''m not sure if that''s too much... well... come on is there ever too much sparkles? hehe... I''ve also thought about a plain white gold band with two round diamonds on either side, but I think that might be plain. I''m really leaning toward halo - it is apparently my new love... putting things in halos.

So... if you have a suggestion, I''d love to hear it. I''ve been peeking through the colored stones area for weeks now, and the longer I look the more uncertain I become... because I want EVERYTHING! LOL

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He he, Chrono, when I saw the words pear and amethyst, Lady A''s ring was the very first thing that came to mind!

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
lol - I did see it and it''s gorgeous! Mine''s much smaller, I''m wanting something delicate like that one, but I''m not sure if the diamonds around the amethyst will be enough for one that''s significantly smaller.

Thoughts?

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I think the idea of the pear stones on the sides would be really pretty. Or you could do the classic tapered baguette on either side. I think you could do either of those & still have a delicate look & band. Can''t wait to see it!

kizmet

Rough_Rock
I think your idea of a halo and matching pear sides would be beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results