shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideas for a sapphire reset?

HockeyMama

Shiny_Rock
Here are my current sapphire rings or sapphire adjacent. The only one that I actually wear is the three stone on my middle finger that's in the center. The others just feel too... Extra?

PXL_20231101_200107581.jpg

I hear you on the "extra". I've been debating a colored stone ring for over a year, but keep coming back to if I want something for everyday or more of a special occasion. Can you share please more about the three stone sapphire? What size is the center stone? Thanks in advance!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I hear you on the "extra". I've been debating a colored stone ring for over a year, but keep coming back to if I want something for everyday or more of a special occasion. Can you share please more about the three stone sapphire? What size is the center stone? Thanks in advance!

Hi- thanks! The three stone with carre sides is an 8 mm round approximately. It's a good size but feels less showy than a halo ring.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice outcome! I think I said already, but my three stone from CVB had the same antiquing, and I really enjoyed it for a while. But when it started wearing off and I removed it the whole ring brightened up. It looked lighter and airier. I think your ring is the same. It looks much lighter now, in the best way.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Very nice outcome! I think I said already, but my three stone from CVB had the same antiquing, and I really enjoyed it for a while. But when it started wearing off and I removed it the whole ring brightened up. It looked lighter and airier. I think your ring is the same. It looks much lighter now, in the best way.

yes, agree! Thank you for suggesting it. It does seem a bit lighter now and I think I will give it a run this way. I used to wear it a ton as a right hand ring and then something changed for me. This is more appealing and it's a slight change, but I do prefer it.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, agree! Thank you for suggesting it. It does seem a bit lighter now and I think I will give it a run this way. I used to wear it a ton as a right hand ring and then something changed for me. This is more appealing and it's a slight change, but I do prefer it.
So glad you are liking it more!

Something else you could consider if it still seems big would be to maybe size it to wear on your middle finger. It might look smaller in proportion to a larger finger. When I wear rings I feel like a ring on the middle finger feels grounded because it’s centered in the middle of my hand.

I really love this ring.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness you left it I was having a conniption imagining it in an askew half bezel lol. It’s beautiful and nothing like a class ring!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness you left it I was having a conniption imagining it in an askew half bezel lol. It’s beautiful and nothing like a class ring!

Thanks! I appreciate that and I also laughed too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results