shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideal Scope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PureICE

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone
I am new and saying 'hi' from Western Australia. Just registered 3 mins ago.
I am considering getting a H&A diamond but would like to know if I can see the 'arrows' using Ideal Scope or do I have to purchase a fantasy scope?
Is a non-'branded' H&A as good a 'branded' H&A ?
Also, I have requested for a Sarin Report but the vendor did not have one.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
PureICE, Ideal-Scope is designed to view light leakage but yes you can observe Arrows. To view the Hearts you'd need the Hearts and Arrows viewer.

Pros: You can observe Arrows with ideal-scope even when diamond is set.

Cons: If there the Hearts are not well and equaly shaped, you cannot call it true H&A. (see h&A tutorial on this site)

Yes you can find good H&A diamonds without brand but you have to make sure they are true H&A and check the proportions.

Garry Holloway believes that light return is more important then symmetry but I guess it's a matter of taste.

:))

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Pure Ice,
If you buy an Ideal-scope we will ship it from Melbourne so it will be very quick.
Is someone offering H&A's in Oz?
We are the only retailer in Australia with a Sarin.
Yoiu can mail Christian or me or call on 03 9830 5600 if you want to talk.

Garry

PureICE

Rough_Rock
Hi Leonid & Cut Nut
Thanks for your replies. I am buying it over the internet. I wish your (Cut Nut) store would stock some diamonds online. So, I could purchase from there.
I am undecided between a H&A diamond that ranked 0.9 TIC 4 Excellents on the HCA cut adviser and a Heart Shape Diamond 2A AGA CUT. I would like it to be a 'suspended' pendant design. So far, can't seem to find design for this look on any website. Have seen many supermodels wearing them. Very chic!
Leaning towards the Heart Shape at the moment. Could change my mind again. But would appreciate any advice.:love:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results