shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideal 1.16 J SI1 Princess Tiffany Replica

Miami Dave

Rough_Rock
I proposed to my now fiance on Christmas Eve after receiving the ring the same day and have been meaning to share it but haven't had the opportunity to photograph it. I have been lurking for sometime absorbing all of the knowledge offered and can say that it has most certainly paid off. Having had many of the same questions other buyers on this forum have I was hesitant about skimping on certain aspects of the 4 C's for the sake of stone size. The purchase of this particular stone took into consideration many things, mainly budget, and am extremely satisfied with its looks and performance in all light. The setting is a Tiffany replica from Excel in palladium and love the simplicity and craftsmanship. Without further ado...

DSC_0549TEST.jpg

DSC_0556TEST.jpg

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely!! Congratulations!!!!! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's stunning, tell us more!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
V e r y pretty ring, and looks lovely on the hand! If you can, would you post a profile shot?

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You did a great job!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic and elegant!

Would love more pics :sun:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous! your pics are stunning.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

How do you feel about the color? We're always hesitant to recommend lower colors for princess cuts but that stone looks
lovely!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty!! Looks perfect on her hand. :love:

Miami Dave

Rough_Rock
marymm|1293983537|2812270 said:
V e r y pretty ring, and looks lovely on the hand! If you can, would you post a profile shot?

Will get right to it once I pick up some batteries for my flash. I was struggling to take the 5 pictures I did as the batteries were dead and I had the flash off camera. Definitely will try to show the small details of this very simple setting, like the small windows at the base of the prongs, now I just gotta figure out a good way to light it.

tyty333|1294066071|2813126 said:
Beautiful!

How do you feel about the color? We're always hesitant to recommend lower colors for princess cuts but that stone looks
lovely!

I can honestly say that I do not even notice the color nor think it has one. I too was afraid about it being set in palladium and appearing yellowish in contrast with the white metal but maybe the GIA was being especially hard on this stone. I guess it helps that my fiance has a very light complexion and is a good deal warmer(think red :razz: ) than any color in the stone and makes it appear whiter. The picture taken was white balanced with a gray card and would tend to be pretty good representation of the what white is, as represented in the background. I only notice warmth in the stone in some of the facets. I think you can see pockets of what I am trying to describe in the first picture towards the upper left border, right center, and all the way on the bottom.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results