shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry- Quote Time

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I contacted ID Jewelry about getting a quote on Monday night....I still have not heard back from them. Is this typical???? For those of you who have worked with them in the past how long did it take for them to respond to emails?

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
They were closed last Wedneday and Thursday which is probably why there is a delay. Normally they respond with a quote within a day or two. You should email Luann again to follow-up if you don't hear anything on Monday.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes they are really prompt, and others I have to send reminder emails, I think it just depends how busy they are. Keep persisting, I think it's worth it!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Luann was really prompt with me too. You could always call them on Monday. Sometimes the phone is faster and more direct than email. Their work is really high quality and worth being persistent about.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just asked for a quote and think I got it back the next day. Mine was very prompt...and the quote was pretty good too!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Keep in mind they were closed a few days and are closed weekends. They have been very busy. Luann usually answers if you call though. When not busy I get my quotes within a day or so (as long as they are open).

And to add: great jewelry at grat prices---I LOVE IDJ!!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have tried calling twice after work...I guess I will try one more time. I was wondering if it was a sign that I needed to let this project go.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are no signs.

Just give them a call in the late morning one day.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely try again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results