shape
carat
color
clarity

ICY WHITE BGD Five-Stone Trellis Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a gorgeous ring, EBree!!! Did you say what it was for? Or was it just for fun??
31.gif
I really like the way it looks on your middle finger.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I love how low set the stones are. It looks so comfortable to wear and such a pretty profile! Congratulations on a gorgeous ring! I vote for your ring finger on the left hand. Is ring finger on the right hand an option? That would actually probably be my first idea for placement.

cara

Ideal_Rock
That is lovely! I vote middle finger, because I happen to like it when five stones look just finger width from the top (which is what happens with this ring on your middle) and not when the stones peak over the finger width as on your ring finger. Potential sacrilege, I know, to not always want bigger ring on smaller finger
2.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
MTG, dreamer, Kay, sparklyheart, Clairetek and cara,

Thank you all so much!
4.gif
And thank you for the finger votes. Pretty good points for both fingers.

I'm charging my camera battery now so I can take a photo of the ring "sized" on my left ring finger (by tucking something behind it, showing how it'll fit smaller). cara, I agree with liking the diamonds the width of the finger, and when "fitted" on the ring finger, it comes pretty close. The neighboring fingers just barely touch the outer prongs, but I can't feel it, so it isn't uncomfortable.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
EBree, I LOVE it! I have a thing for trellis settings -- I love the swoopalicious prongs.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
All I can say is WOW! It is gorgeous gorgeous! I like it on your ring finger even though it looks like it is pretty loose. More pics!!!! Best eyecandy of the day!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I Iove it! I want one!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL THE TRELLIS IS SO FLWOING AND ROMANTIC I THINK I LIKE IT BEST ON YOUR MIDDLE FINGER HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY???

11.gif

It's just stunning, I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it. I, too, like it on your R middle finger. On your ring finger, to touch the webbing on both sides it must sit at a bit of an angle, whereas on your middle finger it's perfectly perpendicular to your finger itself, if that makes sense? Though whichever finger you choose to wear it on, it's a beauty!
18.gif

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
This is fantastic!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Zoe, tigian, Maisie, yssie, and Amzizzle,

You've all made my day. Thank you.
9.gif

yssie- LOL! I see what you mean about the angle. I think it's more pronounced because it's too big- IRL, when it's tighter, it isn't very noticeable.

Here's an unflattering finger shot (sorry it's blurry, I was trying to hurry to avoid a screaming baby!) that shows how it rests across my finger when it's tighter.

ETA: Could the photo be any larger?
40.gif

bgd5cov.jpg

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is GORGEOUS!!!! I vote for the right ring finger.

Enjoy your beauty!
36.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love it on your ring finger stacked with your wedding band, but I am a little biased about stacks :) Now I want a 5-stone! Oh no... :)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2009 11:13:50 AM
Author: EBree
On a size 5.5 finger, a ~1.25 ctw gets the job done, I think.
1.gif
I''ll say!
30.gif
It''s so swoopy and delicious!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Stunning. I love the profile.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I just had to chime in--- your ring is beyond gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cara

Ideal_Rock
Oh yes that is great Ebree! Looks like a winner!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It looks fantastic!!!
30.gif
36.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Ebree, that ring is to die for!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I actually have a very similar ring being made as I speak, so I will feast my eyes on your beauty until mine arrives. It looks so lovely on your hand! I prefer it on your ring finger.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wasn''t around for that thread either, but those diamonds really ARE icy white lol! What a stunning ring, one of the prettiest five stone bands I''ve ever seen, wear it in health and happiness!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Oh my!!!
30.gif
30.gif
I think I''m in love!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

It''s gorgeous!!! Love how that thing sparkles like crazy!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EBree, I think it''s fantastic! Don''t ya'' just love looking at BGD ASET images? It''s the perfect set up for the prefect end result. I think your stones are beautiful, the workmanship is so fluid and impeccable, and you absolutely did max out your finger real estate.

I like it on your left hand, and I may be alone in this, but I like it worn alone. I wear my five stone alone because I want it to be the center of attention. If they were half carat total weight five stones, then stack away; but not with stones in the size you have. That baby should fly solo!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring EBree !!
30.gif
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is GORGEOUS. Love the trellis setting. I think it looks nice with your band, too.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it EBree!!! Its gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow! completely stunning! and that profile is perfection!! yum!!

i vote middle finger :}

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Hi EBree,

How did I miss this on your hand today?!! It was so wonderful to meet you and your family and I am so happy for you because this ring is GORGEOUS! Enjoy!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, I love it!
Your wedding band is pretty as well, and I like them together.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! That is GORGEOUS, simply GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE IT!!!

Did you have an inspiration piece for that, or did you custom design it?

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
i am usually not fond of 5 stones but this ring is pretty outstanding.

when i first open this thread, i was hit by all the aset images... aset image overload.. lol

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/17/2009 11:04:57 AM
Author: EBree
Profile.
18.gif
Beautiful!!! Yes 1.25 cts is enough for your finger. I''d wear it on my ring finger, but that''s a comfort thing. Will you be wearing it every day? If so then ring finger. But if it''s comfy and you''re trendy then the middle finger!

Good Luck deciding!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results