shape
carat
color
clarity

Icy’s CS adventures

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Platinum! I did well?

Wow, I think you did well! Can I ask which vendor has these pre-loved and relatively affordable jewelry? I must visit to take a look.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Omg the ring box is so cute

FF237BC2-58B5-4801-BBCB-28FE529850B7.jpeg A6A3E0CC-FEBF-474F-B766-BDCEDAB0C1DF.jpeg 4A17365C-650C-4B3F-B4EB-95A17D4AE8F8.jpeg 90B07DDF-C2A5-4411-AA55-7086AD5D029E.jpeg 02F71DAA-57FF-459E-BA4A-F508DCB63AF2.jpeg B9D20A9B-4EDB-4C49-A9B0-F0415AD17511.jpeg 24739E7A-7394-4C93-BE58-A93613049ED6.jpeg

Wanaka

Rough_Rock
Premium
That ruby is soooooo purdy :-o though whatever does recrystallised mean? Does it even matter, they look like great fun! (A natural ruby that big would be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I presume? Total ruby noob here :lol-2:)

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
That ruby is soooooo purdy :-o though whatever does recrystallised mean? Does it even matter, they look like great fun! (A natural ruby that big would be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I presume? Total ruby noob here :lol-2:)

The seller said it’s made from real gems and recrystallised

The ruby is s$700

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is sgd10k

I still think is super gorgeous but is too pricey so I pass

Naaahh a welo this size though nice wouldn't be 1k. The Bkk gem fair has plenty.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
@mellowyellowgirl

Gosh when the used ones are so affordable, it’s hard to buy a new stone...

I guess being on Ps has taken away most of the “stigma” of buying second hand gems/jewelry for me...

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I think you did well! Can I ask which vendor has these pre-loved and relatively affordable jewelry? I must visit to take a look.

It’s a Japanese vendor, Marutaki
Recommended for their excellent service

There’s another Japanese vendor with decent preloved stuff but omg the sales associate is so rude. So I won’t mention the name here

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Omg thanks for the pics!!!! It's gorgeous on you!!!!

If you can please see how much a jade cab ring is going for!

Oh wait I think I mixed it up. Which jade cab ring were u asking about?

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that looks amazing. The star sapphire earings are super pretty, can I ask if you remember how much they were?

Wanaka

Rough_Rock
Premium
Ok still happy with this lol

9F7E28A1-0D1B-4D16-9FBA-58B840BFE76C.jpeg
I think it looks amazing, nice subtle colour and it plays well with the halo - doesn't look "Tai Tai" either if ya know what I mean ::)
Edited to add: And it's platinum yeah? You did good!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wait I think I mixed it up. Which jade cab ring were u asking about?

I meant a decent looking green jade cab in general.

Can we have a pic of all your goodies in case we missed anything.

Haha I would have walked off with a shelf of preloved stuff I reckon.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'd love to see more pics of the ring under different lights! When you have time :)

There's also a star sapphire thread started by Bluegemz.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I would happily cart them away with you! My mum is adamant that I pass them to her to crystal cleanse away the neg karma and energy first though.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
July fair. Bigger and more vendors. Some of the vendors told me they don’t plan to come for the year end one.

True that. Year end one is small.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

Ok it’s synthetic.

I must say they are really affordable lol. And the emeralds really look quite realistic with inclusions and all

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Probably for the best, I'll find it easier to stay out of trouble this way.

I can ask if u want. Lemme know by noon tmr my time (that’s about midnight NYC time I think)

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

Oh prices really vary widely... I mean the imperial ones I didn’t even dare to ask... I wasn’t really looking at green cabs in general so I didn’t ask but if I see any tmr I’ll ask

The more I stare at my ring the more I’m wondering if I should go back and look at the preloved sapphire, ruby and emerald rings more closely...

I only bought two items today. A few on reservation for me to cool off and decide.

28954570-4313-4C7B-B113-54A6FFE53E76.jpeg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Preloved mice buy. Star a bit opaque but incl setting and diamonds.

The purple jade pendant s$1.2K? Decent. I'd buy it. But if it's way lighter than shown... No.

I have a white led torch with me when i remember to bring out while gen shopping. To see how it looks in the daylight. If your phone flash is white, that works too.

I’m adding led torch on my list of tools to buy haha

Ok pendant was s$1.35k. I know you don’t approve but it’s hard to find a ready set cab that doesn’t look super auntie... plus I think settings easily could cost me more so I think it’s fairly decent buy.

My jeweller says your ring is a good buy :)

Is it a us9???

8.75? Not quite 9.

I'd love to see more pics of the ring under different lights! When you have time :)

There's also a star sapphire thread started by Bluegemz.

I’ll take when I can. I do like the soothing blue color so am really quite happy. Heh.

I would happily cart them away with you! My mum is adamant that I pass them to her to crystal cleanse away the neg karma and energy first though.

How to cleanse? Can you share some instructions pls?

I think I should learn... I keep thinking about stuff I didn’t buy gosh.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results