shape
carat
color
clarity

icekid!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Ok...I am seeing some activity on the board from you. How about those LOOOONG overdue pics of the wedding young lady?????

icekid

Ideal_Rock
uh oh..... in my defense, I didn''t see this until now (I was busy graduating/ moving!) when I was looking for the back-story on your situation w/ FI''s best friend.

But umm... heh, I am at home for a bit now until I start internship. I think my parents have all of the professional pictures on their computer here. So in honor of our almost year anniversary, I''ll post some soon when I figure out where (if?) they are saved.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
In honor of our one year anniversary (which is actually tomorrow, but I am on call
7.gif
so a day early!)... and especially because miss ally asked so nicely (many times
3.gif
) pictures will be posted here today! I have to carefully select and resize first, but they will be making an appearance verrrry shortly....

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Well, I know the current BIW don''t know me too well, but I hope that some of you will still enjoy my photos...

This first one was taken moments after my hubby and I saw each other for the first time. We did our posed photos before the ceremony. This is my hubby''s favorite!

IMG_6l032.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
At the Albright Knox Art Museum (Buffalo, NY)... walking up the stairs...

IMG_a6035.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
The programs that my MIL designed... she was very excited about them, and they turned out nicely.

IMG_a0973.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
In the back.. waiting for the ceremony to begin. And a nice shot of my beautiful flowers!

IMG_a6164.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Just about to walk down the "aisle" with my dad.

IMG_a6217.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
We got married at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens and our photos got TONS of fabulous, colorful exotic flower shots. I am going to frame some eventually to decorate.

IMG_a1017.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
A shot from the ceremony

IMG_a0745.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Us in front of the Botanical Gardens... it was beautiful!

IMG_a6353.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Another cute posed shot on this little bench surrounded by greenery..

IMG_a6338.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Peeking into the reception..

IMG_a1152.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Another reception shot... we didn't really need to decorate at all.

IMG_a6368.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
My DIY-ed centerpieces

IMG_a6231.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are gorgeous photos! You looked amazing, and that first one of the two of you together is adorable!!
1.gif

Got anymore?
31.gif

ETA: Oh, you're still posting pics! Yay! The flowers are stunning!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Our fun (not to mention tasty) cake...

IMG_a6233.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2008 2:13:46 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Wow, those are gorgeous photos! You looked amazing, and that first one of the two of you together is adorable!!
1.gif

Got anymore?
31.gif

ETA: Oh, you're still posting pics! Yay! The flowers are stunning!
Thanks, gwen!! Keep refreshing
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
My baby sis giving her MOH speech. She was soooo nervous (it was so cute), but she did great.

IMG_a1024.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely hilarious... one of my favorite moments of the night! My husband''s best man giving his toast, and at the end he "rips" open his shirt revealing a t-shirt featuring my husband''s face! It was fantastic. (the backstory- a group of about 5 of my hubby''s friends go to this camping/concert thing every year. The year we moved to Philadelphia, all of the guys decided to make up these shirts with him on it and campaign to get him voted to some special position at the concert, the mayor or something? Anyway, the back of the shirt says Scott T___ he''s the man, with him flipping double birds
6.gif
of course, they didn''t show off that part at the wedding)

IMG_640p6.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Our first dance (I don''t know why my hubs looks so wide in this one haha)

I think that''s it for now! Resizing is hard work
21.gif

IMG_6495p.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Yay, beautiful!
36.gif
(See, I waited until the end this time.
2.gif
)

Wow, the scope of that last shot with the height of the ceiling is just gorgeous. Looks like you were in a palace! And I LOVE the looks on everyone''s faces when the best man ripped open his shirt! Sounds like you all had a fabulous time.
9.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics! The botanical gardens look like such a fabulous venue! And I bet it smelled great there too...And I really love your cake!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Gwen- I looved the place where we got married too. It''s just amazing. Annnnd get this, it only cost $1000 to rent the entire place for the evening. See, Buffalo is not all bad
9.gif

Sabine- thanks! I''m glad you liked the pics. Part of me was so sad to cut our cake... but yum
18.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
30.gif
W! What a beautiful bride!! I love your dress!!! The venue is so special too! That''s Buffalo!! Who knew?

I love the garden bench photo, and the peeking in the reception photo (so, so pretty) and the DIY centerpieces and the wedding cake is so cute -- love the butterflies on top!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, those are goegeous photos Icekid! I love the colors you chose, and your dress and flowers are beautiful. I also love the color of your sister''s dress. So pretty!

Zoe

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Loves Vintage- aww, you are so sweet! I know right... Buffalo, who knew! Minus the snow, it''s not so bad. And a little global warming should take care of that anyway
3.gif

Zoe- I really liked the green/pink color scheme too. Green is kind of my signature color, so I couldn''t not do green. And a funny story about my sister''s dress... it was actually the same dress she wore to her homecoming dance about 8 months before! I was so the anti-bridezilla... totally chill and relaxed. Unusual for my type A self
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful bride and groom!!! Congrats and congrats with graduating too!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything is soooo beautiful icekid. You were a gorgeous bride, and your hubby is very handsome. The venue looks amazing, so lovely. And the cake is soooo pretty. Happy one year anniversary, and congrats again on graduating from Med school.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results