shape
carat
color
clarity

icekid!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
your wedding just makes me mad! we live in armpit of the universe, georgia (okay, so maybe that''s not reeeeaally the name of my hometown...), and we''re paying FIVE TIMES what you paid but you got a much better venue....i''m going to go punch our event site manager in the FACE!
9.gif
9.gif

okay, so yeah, not really, but i''m riDONKulously jealous (and my FI is from yonkers, so he''s pouting, too). GAWGEOUS!!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...those are lovely - it looks like everything was just beautiful
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Icekid!!! Wow, that was well worth the wait. You look amazing!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Skippy- thank you so much!! you are such a sweetie
1.gif

Kaleigh- you are such a doll! thank you for all of your lovely comments.

doodle- there''s still time to move to Buffalo! hehe... I know your wedding will be fantastic, ESPECIALLY if you punch the event manager in the face. Think of the stories you''ll be able to tell forever
2.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Sarah and AmberGretchen- thanks so much
21.gif
I''m glad you enjoyed my little picture show.

Ally- yaaaaaay I was waiting for your reply, because I was worried you''d be busy on a rotation and the thread would get burried somewhere. I''m so glad you''ve dubbed them worth the wait, rather than totally anticlimatic
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh wow!!! gorgeous!! i love your dress too! thanks for sharing!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! Icekid I''m from Buffalo too! I am in CA now, but I am going back next week for a visit and basicly just to EAT THE FOOD!
emotion-33.gif
emotion-33.gif
emotion-33.gif

Your wedding was beautiful! My sister is getting married in Delaware Park and her reception will be at the botanical gardens as well! I can''t wait!

Btw, who made your cake? It was awesome, and I need a recommendation for a cake I am having made for my sister''s shower.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 8:56:43 PM
Author: icekid

doodle- there''s still time to move to Buffalo! hehe... I know your wedding will be fantastic, ESPECIALLY if you punch the event manager in the face. Think of the stories you''ll be able to tell forever
2.gif

yeah, but somehow reminiscing about my wedding with my cellmate just doesn''t quite have a nice ring to it...and i''d look terrible in those orange jumpsuits....anyone ELSE wanna punch my event manager for me??? i''ll slide you cookies through the bars!!!
11.gif
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Icekid,

I don''t remember if you gave us any details about the dress. It looks incredible on you. Do share my dear! I am in pysch, so it''s not that bad (mainly because I don''t care that much) on the other hand, it''s the last rotation before my 3 week break. And then I can officially say I am in my LAST year.

I swear, you should have started your own thread. I am sure many people aren''t aware you''re pics are hiding out here.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the tardy responses, ladies... I''ve been working 80+ hour weeks
38.gif

jcrow- thanks so much! I loooooved my dress too... so much that I can''t make myself get it cleaned yet, b/c I put it on every time I go home and traipse around my parents'' house
9.gif
haha, such a loser am i!

Mia- that''s so cool that your sister is having her reception there too; it''s just beautiful! Our cake was made by Susan Lobsinger http://www.cakesbysusan.com/ I would definitely recommend her. She is very sweet and we loved everything about the cake.

doodle- I don''t know... think about the cool pictures you could get dressed in your big white gown, behind bars. Priceless memories
36.gif

ally- it''s ok if everyone doesn''t see the pictures, looks like the important people made it to this thread so i''m cool with that. The dress, as I mentioned to jcrow above, was like the love of my life. I''ve never loved an article of clothing so much. And the sweep train made it perfect for the not perfectly clean venue (flowers and plants growing everywhere!). Annnnnd it was a Reem Acra (you could probably tell I bet). I just couldn''t say no, and I have no regrets on the dress- or anything about the wedding truly. I think you''ve got one more week before you''re a 4th year.. congrats chica, you''ve made it
36.gif
36.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad you came back and shared those with us! You and the wedding were both absolutely beautiful!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS!! Every single picture is AMAZING!! Your such a beautiful bride - Congrats on the picture perfect day!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ok, you''ve got to spill the beans.. WHICH reem is it??
gee, i knew it was a reem, i just knew it!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love your pics, Icekid!!!! You were such a gorgeous bride!! Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results