shape
carat
color
clarity

I would like to introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
well I thought it was time that I got up the courage to come out from just lurking around and drooling over everyones gorgeous jewelry pieces now that me and my husband have almost made it to the end of the road of buying our first really nice diamond. I really didn''t know were to go to here to introduce myself so I thought I would do a small introduction here in the hangout area!

So here goes............ I''m SparlkeNut, been married for almost 8 years to a wonderful man. No kids as of yet, but we will start trying as soon as our house is done from being built, so around this time next year we hope to be expecting! I have 5 dogs that are my babies at this moment and they are all a handful.

I found this forum just by starting my search for a stunning diamond about a year ago. I had got so fed up with going into jewelry stores and all the ladies would act like their diamonds and jewelry were the best when it come to cut clarity, you know the whole nine yards that just ended up being a milky or heavily included chunck of something they were trying to pass off as a diamond. This almost made me give up, until my Sister In Law got engaged and her future husband found her diamond at Blue Nile, and that''s when I knew they are good diamonds out there! And that''s when I googled and found Pricescope. So ever since everyday I''m lurking the forums and looking at all the stunning pieces. So now the wait for my ring to come starts since my husband wants to surprise me with it.

I have went on enough, hope that I didn''t put anyone to sleep, but I just wanted to let everyone know who I was and how I found this amazing forum. I hope to learn so much here and make some great friends that love the same things I do, So I hope I become a frequent poster and hope no one minds me drooling over their amazing collections.

~ SparkleNut ~
35.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
HI sparkle! WELCOME!
35.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Hey there Sparklenut! Looking forward to seeing your sparkly and getting to know you! Welcome
35.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Welcome aboard!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Hey Sparkle, welcome to PS!!!!
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS, Sparklenut!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS Sparklenut!
35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi SparkleNut
35.gif

Tell us more about your doggy babies!!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! you guys sure can make a girl feel welcome! Thanks to everyone!

.... my doggy babies are mostly made up from the hound family with one black and tan and three basset hounds. And I also have a designer puppy that''s a shorkie. He is part yorkie and part shi-tzu ( I don''t think I spelled that right, I never do ) lol! But my shorkie is just alittle guy so sweet.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi SparkleNut!
35.gif
Welcome to PS. Now where are the pics, huh?

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Sparklenut!!
35.gif
Can''t wait to see your new sparkler!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS Sparklenut, you will have lots of fun here!!
35.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! We''re glad to have ya.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
welcome SparkleNut
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome to the insanity :}

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We''re happy to have you, Sparkle! I can''t wait to see your new ring!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI welcome
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS Sparkle
1.gif

I think we have to see pictures of those doggies, if you can manage it
2.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome
35.gif
35.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
once again thank you all so much! I will try my best this weekend to get pictures of all my puppies. And as for my ring, I'm so excited I got a promise ring with a chip in it when me and my Husband started talking about getting married. Then when we did, I got a 3.5mm white gold band that I still love to wear today. I also have a 2mm half eternity band in white gold with .25ct of diamonds. But finally my Husband and I have been able to get me a quality engagement ring. I've left it all up to him with the guide lines that the stone must be princess cut with a carat weight anywhere from 1.00ct to 1.25ct and I want a simple 18kt white gold setting at first and then from there maybe for our 10 yr anniversary I can upgrade the setting, I also now that the diamond and setting will be coming from Blue Nile so I know the stone will be amazing........... but the only part is I don't even suppose to know if he has the ring or not yet, we have reach our price point in what we needed to purchase the ring, but just when he will do it will be another thing, he said it has to be a big suprise!
1.gif

Edit for spelling,
5.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
Welcome! Good to have another doggie lover around here too! I hope you don''t have to wait too much longer for your beautiful diamond.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kelli, the waiting really is the hard part, if I could only find out if he has ordered it yet or not, He is a hard one to crack when it comes to stuff like this.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I know, waiting is the WORST!!! I hope he doesn''t make you wait too much longer. V-Day is tomorrow...Good luck!!!
9.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, I''m keeping my fingers crossed!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
Hiya!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sparklenut! Welcome to Pricescope. It''s awesome. I can''t wait to see your ring.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
Welcome! Can''t wait to see your ring!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif
So glad you decided to join in on the fun!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results