shape
carat
color
clarity

I would like to introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone is so sweet! But I have to say that today isn''t the day for my ring. My Husband went out this morning and got me breakfast and brought me back some flowers. Trust me when I seen him coming with the roses I thought for sure that the ring would be in them, but it was a no go! He told me that it wouldn''t be long before I would have it and for me to just hold on and wait if I could that he wants it to be special.

It feels just like I''m waiting on getting proposed to all over again! Kind of exciting in away if you think about it! LOL! Maybe I can get a wedding vow renewal out of all of this to, that would be so romantic! I''m so glad that I came out of lurking though, it will help alot to make new friends and have you guys support me so I''m to not have a break down while waiting on the ring! So I''m off to the SMTR section to look at all the sparklie jewelry.
emsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results