shape
carat
color
clarity

I was weak

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I was browsing on Overstock.com, got sucked in by the low prices and ended up buying two pairs of earrings. Pair 1 arrived on Friday and I just love them. They're so dainty (apart from the big, honking topaz) and sparkly. Pair 2 is languishing in Utah for some reason but should be with me on Wednesday. They're the same style as these only with amethyst and lavender chalcedony.

In the box:

In my ear:

(And wow, taking pictures of yourself is difficult. Thank goodness for the lcd screen and bathroom mirror)

those are really pretty I can''t believe you got those on overstock!!
wOW how much did you pay, if you don''t mind me asking?

Beautiful! Don''t forget to post pics of the others when they arrive. I''m loving chalcedony at the moment!

I don''t mind. I paid $260 for this pair and slightly less for the chalcedony pair. I originally saw the amethyst/chalcedony earrings on faycullen.com for $500 and then on diamond.com for $395 so I thought the $250ish price was pretty good.

Oooo, those are cool. I really like them and can''t wait to see your other pair.
36.gif
36.gif

Really, really nice!!!
30.gif

really cool Kismet!

Wish I could afford to spoil myself with a pair of earrings.
I probably will by something for my graduation this October

Oh those are beautiful!!! I love blue topaz
30.gif

I love them!!!!

Weakness looks really pretty on your ears LOL!!!

Love them what a great buy, congrats!!!

HI:

These are lovely! Look forward to seeing the others when you get them!

cheers--Sharon

Kismet, you look fabulous with those earrings. Can''t wait to see the other pair. I wish Overstock shipped to Singapore.

What a find! Those earrings are so pretty!!!

Those are so pretty! I can''t wait to see your other pair.

Very pretty!!! Be sure to post pics of your other pair when they arrive too!!
36.gif

And here are the amethyst/chalcedony pair.

Ooooooo, I really like these. How cool!! I might even like them better than the other pair.
9.gif
Great choices!

Argg...I LOVE THEM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics