shape
carat
color
clarity

I want your input - Stone and setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well woo hooo! Very nice, it''s going to be a lovely ring.
36.gif

We''ll be waiting for pics!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats - it is going to be gorgeous!!!
36.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I think you made the right decision. Although I voted for the other stone, it seems as though all the diamonds experts (all PSers appear to be experts anyway)on this forum agree that the stone you have chosen is a better one considering all facts. I am very excited for you, and I am sure you'll be enjoying it for a long long time!!! Both the rock and the setting look beautiful! Please share photos with us once it is done!!! I will be waiting!
36.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Lesley at Whiteflash sent me pictures of my ring today! It will be shipped out tomorrow and my hubby will pick up at Fedex on Thursday. What do you think of the ring? I cannot wait to get it!
30.gif

pb_0424.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous cinnamon. You did good!
36.gif

Don''t forget those hand shots.
5.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2007 11:32:45 PM
Author: cinnamon013
Lesley at Whiteflash sent me pictures of my ring today! It will be shipped out tomorrow and my hubby will pick up at Fedex on Thursday. What do you think of the ring? I cannot wait to get it!
30.gif
Whoa baby, it''s gorgeous!!! Please come back with some more pics of your gorgeous ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results