shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to model my custom setting after the Cecgirl''s blue topaz ring--Where is Cecgirl?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I love the setting that Cecgirl has for her blue topaz ring. She has a round stone in a cushion halo where I will want my cushion diamond in a halo that fits it''s outline. Overall, I love the delicate look of the split shank and halo. Cecgirl posted pics of her ring back in July 2006 and her last PS post was in November.

I have searched and cannot find enough details about this setting...like what size diamonds are in the halo and shank. Can anyone guess? I was considering 1 pointers but these seem smaller. She bought the ring locally at LA Chinatown but I am in NC...no chance of me visiting. I am gathering as many details as I can to have my ring custom made. I would love a side and underneath the halo view but none were posted.

I also wanted to ask if she would mind me copying her ring so closely.

Here''s Cecgirl''s original post. I was unable to post from it so I had to create this new thread.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-blue-topaz-ring.47729/

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Uh oh...I''ve been out all day and I come back to no responses...things aren''t looking good, huh?

Ok, would anyone agree that the diamonds in the halo looks smaller than 1 pointers?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know where she bought the ring, so why not call them? Tell them you are interested in a setting they previously sold, ask them if you can email them the picture (or give them the weblink so they can see which setting it is ) and ask them if they can tell you who makes the setting, or send you more pictures of it? Cecgirl hasn''t logged on in over 3 months, so she likely can''t help you.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2007 10:57:01 PM
Author: Gypsy
http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamonds/info/9-Engagement%20Mountings-37-2830-000-Lady-s-.55ct-diamond-and-platinum-engagement-ring-setting-000-.html

http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamonds/info/9-Engagement%20Mountings-103-2372-000-Lady-s-.53ct-diamond-platinum-engagement-ring-mounting-000-.html

I would call and ask Firenze about these two... then email them the pic of the PS ring... and see if they can accomodate your request. Although... I love the first one, and you can''t beat that price!
Great finds! They look great...and that price is lower than I was quoted for a custom setting. Thanks, Gypsy!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/25/2007 1:17:41 PM
Author: FireGoddess
You know where she bought the ring, so why not call them? Tell them you are interested in a setting they previously sold, ask them if you can email them the picture (or give them the weblink so they can see which setting it is ) and ask them if they can tell you who makes the setting, or send you more pictures of it? Cecgirl hasn''t logged on in over 3 months, so she likely can''t help you.
I may have to do that. I was hoping I could get some guesses regarding the size of the halo diamonds but I guess going to the source is the best idea. I was hoping Cecgirl would magically reappear..I can be very optimistic when I want something
20.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2007 5:42:51 PM
Author: dianne

I may have to do that. I was hoping I could get some guesses regarding the size of the halo diamonds but I guess going to the source is the best idea. I was hoping Cecgirl would magically reappear..I can be very optimistic when I want something
20.gif
Never any harm in that, just gotta plan for the worst.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results