shape
carat
color
clarity

New Blue Topaz Ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cecgirl

Rough_Rock
We just picked up this ring today (after 2 weeks of waiting and waiting and waiting....) I LOVE IT!!!

011.JPG

2nd photo

012.JPG

3rd

013.JPG

oooooh, pretty! I love the split shank. Any chance we can see a few more pics and a side view?

Lovely. The color of the center looks beautiful.

Cecgirl!

Your ring is gorgeous : ) Beautiful color, cool split shank, and simply, something wonderfully different!

Well done & Congratulations!

Aussiegirl : p

30.gif
Love it. It was worth the wait.

lovely!

movie zombie

very pretty... i love that setting.

Wow, it is gorgeous!!! Well worth the wait!

SO pretty!! Where di you get the stone? The setting? Is it stock, designer, custom? Is this your E-ring? I've recently fallen in love with colored stones and am very interested in the details (especially stats on the stone, and more pics!!).

ETA: I just realized it's a round center. The setting makes it look like a cushion shape. GORGEOUS!!

Best,
LizzyD

LOVE IT! The setting is perfect and the color on that topaz -- yummy!

I love everything about it! The color of the topaz, and the gorgeous design of that setting!!!

Thank you everyone for your comments!! No, it''s not an engagement ring, but more of a promise ring! I wanted a diamond in this setting, but that''s out of our budget right now, but this ring is totally satisfying my cravings...
18.gif

I bought it at this wonderful jewelry store in LA Chinatown, the price was great and the owners are so helpful and informative - let me know if you guys want their information!

Absolutely. Post their info. I don''t live near CA but it''s always good to have good references!

Best,

LizzyD

oh yes, stats!
the stone is 2.21 ct, setting is a 18k white gold... this store has soo many great split shank and pave styles, it was hard to choose just one!

I woke up early this morning just so I could look at it some more! haha

I tried taking some more close up photos but they came out so blurry.. here are the less blurry ones.

0141.JPG

00116.JPG

00115.JPG

love the ring

lizzyd:

Chinatown Plaza
Sovankiry Jewelry
818 N. Broadway #111B
Los Angeles, CA 90012

tel: 213-617-0989

If you ever get around to calling/visiting, ask for Da or Daryl and tell them Carol sent you!

wow...it''s gorgeous.

I am really starting to appreciate the colored stones
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

blod

I love that!!!
36.gif
The setting is very similar to my e-ring, though of course your topaz is larger than my diamond. Wear it in good health!

wow this is gorgeous!!

Very similar to the look of what I am after, except mine will be an oval rhodolite garnet. Could you take a pic of the side view? I would like to see how high it sits off your finger.

Man i wish there was a B & M store near me that stocked split shank rings!!!!

How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind my asking??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP