shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to be a Baylor Bear!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
As many of you know I am entering into my last semester of my undergraduate education. What I want more then anything is to be admitted into Baylor University’s Psychology Doctorate program. Everything is in and now I am just playing the waiting game. Most likely I will not hear anything until March, when 30 of the applicants are invited down for interviews. I am scared witless that I will not get in.
32.gif

In the mean time I will be focusing my efforts on my current school work and looking for jobs.
34.gif

If everyone could keep their fingers crossed, and send good thoughts to Baylor about me I would be most appreciative. Thanks!
35.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Toes and fingers are crossed - good luck!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
baylor is a great school..
count me crossed
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sundial and Belle!
36.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck to you. My mom and her sister are both Baylor alums. In fact my parents met in Waco, so I guess in a roundabout way, if it weren''t for Baylor U., me and my sister wouldn''t be here.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fingers and toes are crossed. And knocking on wood too. That helped Ashley!!
31.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Everything is crossed! You could actually come to the H-town gatherings if you are in Waco (although its a 3 hour drive).

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Good luck!! I''m keeping my fingers crossed for you!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh the waiting is just torture but if you''re meant to be a Baylor Bear you will be..

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sending all my "Sic ''em Bears" vibes to you!!! I sooo hope you get in...I can see how badly you want it, and Baylor is SUCH a great school. I am so very glad that I did my undergrad there, it was 4 of the best years of my life! I met my fiance there, had so many wonderful times there, got an excellent education there...ahh, I miss it!!

BEST of luck, I''ll be pulling for you!

SIC ''EM, BEARS!! (and Matatora!
9.gif
)

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Keeping everything crossed and sending good vibes! Keep us updated
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2006 3:24:11 PM
Author: pearcrazy
Good luck to you. My mom and her sister are both Baylor alums. In fact my parents met in Waco, so I guess in a roundabout way, if it weren''t for Baylor U., me and my sister wouldn''t be here.
Wow! How neat, it is amazing how small the world is via PS!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2006 9:12:48 PM
Author: appletini
Everything is crossed! You could actually come to the H-town gatherings if you are in Waco (although its a 3 hour drive).
I would be there! I want to drool in person!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2006 10:01:42 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Oh the waiting is just torture but if you''re meant to be a Baylor Bear you will be..
That is just what my mother keeps saying...*sigh* I certianly hope I am meant to be a Baylor Bear. I want to work under Dr. Sanford and learn everything I can from him.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2006 10:21:48 PM
Author: HOUMedGal
I''m sending all my ''Sic ''em Bears'' vibes to you!!! I sooo hope you get in...I can see how badly you want it, and Baylor is SUCH a great school. I am so very glad that I did my undergrad there, it was 4 of the best years of my life! I met my fiance there, had so many wonderful times there, got an excellent education there...ahh, I miss it!!

BEST of luck, I''ll be pulling for you!

SIC ''EM, BEARS!! (and Matatora!
9.gif
)
Thanks! It was so good of your to tell me about Baylor, I appreciate you taking the time to field my PMs!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results