shape
carat
color
clarity

I wanna upgrade my Octavia to a 3ct but I can't

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can only upgrade from GOG's current inventory...;( The ladies here are a bad influence!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's wrong with your Octavia?

DSS?

Geez, another upgrade! I must be in the wrong branch of our profession and/or working in the wrong country!

DK :rolleyes: :razz: :mrgreen:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you simply can't stand to look at yours any longer, DF, send it to me and you'll never have to see it again ;-)

Would / could you do a custom cut again, and then consign/sell your current one?

Price jumps are considerable from ct to ct! :( lol

I wonder if @diagem or @Rhino or @Rockdiamond would be at liberty to tell us the size of the largest Octavia to date... :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire yes UPGRADE. We will enable you to upgrade...cmon you know you want to and you have to...you *deserve* an upgrade8)...go for it...see if GOG can find you something even more fabulous than your current diamond...they would do it for you DF...you *need* and *deserve* an upgrade.:devil::halo::bigsmile:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire yes UPGRADE. We will enable you to upgrade...cmon you know you want to and you have to...you *deserve* an upgrade8)...go for it...see if GOG can find you something even more fabulous than your current diamond...they would do it for you DF...you *need* and *deserve* an upgrade.:devil::halo::bigsmile:

:lol-2: YES!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!!! :lol-2:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, upgrade?

Just have them find you some rough and cut you a new one! Who said that you can't have more than one Octavia? Better yet, give your existing one to your lovely wife who has been supporting you all these years :lol-2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I do!!...:praise:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF's is the biggest so far I am pretty sure.
Thank you, Karl! :)

If I can just win the lottery, I will make that 5ct happen :D lol

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They say that the men who want the biggest cars are compensating for ... uhm ... something. ... :whistle:

:lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire
Just go for 6 or 7 cts so you can hit the 10mm mark. :mrgreen2:
hmmm.gif
Or 13mm if I go with a CBI RB...:lol:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good things come to those who wait.....

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanna upgrade too... but I can't either. #firstworldprobs @Dancing Fire ;-)

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey DF!
As a general rule- many sellers might be interested in accepting trade in's of stones they did not sell. Not saying it applies here specifically but in general...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey DF!
As a general rule- many sellers might be interested in accepting trade in's of stones they did not sell. Not saying it applies here specifically but in general...
Yeah but not for a full credit of what I paid..:blackeye: unless I can do an upgrade with GOG. It is very unlikely that GOG will cut a 3ct Octavia. David do you have a 3ct Octavia laying around?..:Up_to_something:

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
David do you have a 3ct Octavia laying around?..:Up_to_something:

We're vacuuming today- I'll make sure to check all the corners to see if one is
"laying around":lol:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And here I thought DSS was a "woman's syndrome". :lol::lol::lol:

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HAHAhaha.....This post almost made me spill my afternoon coffee all over myself.

DF, I'm not encouraging the upgrade or anything but....i do so enjoy ogling other people's diamonds on here.... and personally IIIII think that you deserve to treat yourself!!!!

13mm isn't a door knob yet...only a pebble really!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results