shape
carat
color
clarity

I tried contacting IDJ on several occassions

Mili-Lani

Rough_Rock
Trade
I've heard good things about IDJ on this board and when the time came for a project, I contacted my regulars but did reach out to IDJ in the past. Because of limited response I have gone with other vendors.

This time around I'm interested in some huggies, I sent him a pic, and have never heard back. This was a few days ago.

Is this normal for this vendor? Should i just move on? I have seen lots of huggies from him and they do look amazing.

Ok thanks everyone!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
CALL. Pick up the phone. And CALL.

Any vendor.

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I always get a really good response from Luanne. You can try e-mailing her, or call as well. Good luck :)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yup, you need to call. They are typically very responsive via phone. Good luck!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
also right on their site, they have a live chat feature that is awesome. But I agree with gypsy, calling is always wise. You never know with technology if something has gone amuck and if you need a quick answer, so easy to get a human on the line. They are NY time-Eastern standard. I think 10am-6pm.

KenD

Rough_Rock
If their website is idjewelryonline.com, it seems to be down right now (possibly email, too).

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
KenD|1398860281|3663474 said:
If their website is idjewelryonline.com, it seems to be down right now (possibly email, too).

For the past couple of days, their website seems to be down. I don't know if we are allowed to post their contact info but you can Google their phone number.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes emails accidentally get dumped into the Junk folder so if there has been no response within the week, it is best to follow up with a phone call.

Yekutiel

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone don't be alarmed we still in business :) sorry for the delays with the replies. Our website is currently down and going through some maintenance we'll be up an running in no time. Please call directly on 212-921-9372 or email us on [email protected] or [email protected] if you have any questions and we'll reply as soon as possible.

Mili-Lani

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks everyone. I got in contact with Luanne pretty quickly.

PS is the best!

KenD

Rough_Rock
Their website has been up-and-running, since sometime, yesterday, to the best of my recollection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results