Smith3

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
She’s gorgeous @Luvallgems...She has such beautiful facets!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17....Many years ago(20+) I foolishly sold my OEC to buy a princess cut from Service Merchandise.....of all places! I’m older and wiser now. Old cuts are treasures.

@Luvallgems, 25 years ago I bought my 10 year anniversary ring from Service Merchandise LOL! I am so happy you have a beautiful OEC to love and enjoy now. :dance:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Luvallgems, 25 years ago I bought my 10 year anniversary ring from Service Merchandise LOL! I am so happy you have a beautiful OEC to love and enjoy now. :dance:

I remember Service Merchandise! We were just married. I would drool over their jewelry! I couldn’t afford anything though! Lol

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
somewhere in my safe deposit box is a 44 year old 14K yellow gold sort of cocktail ring wedding band that I bought from Service Merchandise when I was 23, I loved it, can't fit it on my pinky anymore I'm sure, but it made me feel rich and successful! I'm thinking of having the little diamonds pulled out to make some sort of pendant, got rid of the 1st husband 35 years ago so the ring has no sentimental value other than I was a young, just married girl and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven :) Also my husband now :) and I got our wedding bands at Service Merchandise in 1987, I still have mine but he's on #3 wedding band as he loses them I don't wear mine because it's yellow gold but it's a keeper forever for me.

Sorry to threadack @Luvallgems I LOVE the faceting on your OEC, first husband gave me an OEC for my engagement ring, I wish I could get it back but it was a family stone from his grandfather to his grandmother so eventually it went back to my ex's nephew in early aughts, your ring is a knockout and I understand your love of OEC's, they are prettier than MRBs, no doubt :)

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! I love it.
And yeah, Service Merchandise!! They had a great catalog.
I still have a ring from them somewhere in my hoard.......

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
somewhere in my safe deposit box is a 44 year old 14K yellow gold sort of cocktail ring wedding band that I bought from Service Merchandise when I was 23, I loved it, can't fit it on my pinky anymore I'm sure, but it made me feel rich and successful! I'm thinking of having the little diamonds pulled out to make some sort of pendant, got rid of the 1st husband 35 years ago so the ring has no sentimental value other than I was a young, just married girl and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven :) Also my husband now :) and I got our wedding bands at Service Merchandise in 1987, I still have mine but he's on #3 wedding band as he loses them I don't wear mine because it's yellow gold but it's a keeper forever for me.

Sorry to threadack @Luvallgems I LOVE the faceting on your OEC, first husband gave me an OEC for my engagement ring, I wish I could get it back but it was a family stone from his grandfather to his grandmother so eventually it went back to my ex's nephew in early aughts, your ring is a knockout and I understand your love of OEC's, they are prettier than MRBs, no doubt :)

@Tekate...Thanks for the kind words. The bad thing about the Service Merchandise Diamond, I found out much later it had been
Laser drilled ( it wasn’t disclosed) :angryfire:it made the loss of my beautiful OEC more heartbreaking. BTW your new home and property will be devine.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw that SUCKS what they used to get away with, when my husband and I were looking for engagement rings in 87 we went to this fancy jewelry store in Poughkeepsie NY forgot its name the primo place and the guy pulls out a cloudy cracked diamond and said for 5K this is all we could afford, so off we went to NYC and 47th street where we got a lot more for 5K back in 87, which in today's dollars is about 11K, seriously screwed up. LOVE your ring girl and it looks beautiful and truly thank you for your kind words about building this house, ugh.. but I believe you! xoxo

@Tekate...Thanks for the kind words. The bad thing about the Service Merchandise Diamond, I found out much later it had been
Laser drilled ( it wasn’t disclosed) :angryfire:it made the loss of my beautiful OEC more heartbreaking. BTW your new home and property will be devine.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
It’s certainly a keeper :) well spotted!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, she's beautiful! She looks so bright for a J/K! Congrats on your find!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! Heck yeah she's a keeper!! :love:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She’s gorgeous! Good choice!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, congrats!!!!