shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I''ve finally found it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nelmr

Rough_Rock
I''ve gone to 3 more stores. 1 was shady the other seemed legit. One opened his rap listing right in front of me and said he''d try to get in a princess cut .54-.57 VS1&up D-F ideal cut in for me in next day or 2. prices should be around 2000.

Second store --shady no cert diamonds
8.gif

Third store-- wholesaler.
Guy came up to desk with welding mask. Nice guy. Said he''d see what he has. Didn''t have what I wanted in store. Gave me a big listing from one of his suppliers. I choose three diamonds.

They were all in the .51-.60 range i can''t remember. GIA cert. tables around 68-71 and depths around 68-70 with the table being slightly smaller than the depth. VS1s and VVS2s colors were Es and Fs. I can''t remember the exact specks for each one but thats the categories they were. One I really liked had all these specs plus a med to thick girdle, the others had slightly thin the slighty thick or thin to slightly thick.

The sheet had the prices he buys them for (ranging from 1200-1500) and said he wants a 25% markup.

Anybody have thoughts? or Questions? Sound like I can get a better diamond than what I''ve been seeing (tables in the 74&up range with depths in the 74&up ranges, yes I''m the one who''s been posting all those princess cut threads)

Thank you all for you help, thoughts, and patience with me.

nelmr

Rough_Rock
But.... One store called. They have 2 they want me to look at heres the specs:
.52 VS1 F 71.4D 74T GIA
.56 VS1 F 73D 77T GIA

Sould I even bother going to look or just dismiss them based on the Table and Depth specs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results