shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I found it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
I have been very, very scared to post my find on here. I really love this stone and have a call in to check the "eye-cleanliness." But I was wondering if there is anything that I am missing. The cloud that sits right on the end of the table worries me a little, but it doesn''t seem to effect the idealscope at all - but that''s why I am going to have them look at it for me. And it''s right in our price range, so that''s awesome! Anyway, let me know

Color - F
Cut - H/A (Ideal AGS/Excellent GIA) AGS Cert.
Clarity - SI1
Symmetry - Ideal
Polish - Ideal
Depth - 61.77%
Table - 55.91%
Crown Angle - 34.96°
Pavilion Angle - 40.80°

072507diamond.JPG

phiberoptik

Rough_Rock
Looks pretty awesome to me but what do I know... I just like the pretty pictures! ha

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks to be a very pretty stone. Don''t forget to call GOG and hold the stone while you decide. You don''t want another lurker to grab it, or someone else to change their mind and suddenly decide to get it while you are thinking about getting the stone.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Stephanie from another Stephanie. hehehe

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Looks awesome! I can''t imagine such a small inclusion (IMO) would be a problem. GOG will give you an honest answer to ease your mind.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 2:33:42 PM
Author: Jenn5504
Looks awesome! I can''t imagine such a small inclusion (IMO) would be a problem. GOG will give you an honest answer to ease your mind.
That''s what I love about them - everything seems to be on the up and up. Thanks for all the replies. I just really want to make sure that my eyes weren''t playing tricks on me! I couldn''t believe that this was marked as an SI1 - but whatever, I''ll take it.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 2:02:20 PM
Author: Chrono
It looks to be a very pretty stone. Don''t forget to call GOG and hold the stone while you decide. You don''t want another lurker to grab it, or someone else to change their mind and suddenly decide to get it while you are thinking about getting the stone.
Ditto on all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results