shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I finally found my pendant stone! Opinions welcome!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So after a lot of patience and months of searching I think I finally found my forever stone for my first (and last!) MRB pendant. I have never had the privilege of owning a Whiteflash ACA, but after reading so many rave reviews about them from many of you I decided to give it a try! I finally pulled the trigger today and will be receiving the loose stone early next week. I am planning to have BGD set in their platinum Barbara bezel setting. The stone looks amazing; it is an F VS1 (overkill, I realize, but then again it is my forever pendant!). Many thanks to everyone who has recommended Whiteflash over the years and I am also grateful to everyone who weighed in on my pendant setting dilemma recently as well. To say that I am over the moon excited would be an understatement!!

I feel really good about this selection, but I realize there are many on this board who are far more knowledgeable than I am, so if anyone sees any red flags, concerns, reservations, etc. please feel free to speak up! I have waited quite a while to find this stone, and I am certainly willing to wait a bit longer if this is not it!

Here are the stats:

DIAMOND SPECIFICATIONS
Depth % 61.9
Table % 55.8
Crown Angle 34.2
Star 52.0
Pavilion Angle 40.9
Crown % 15.1
Lower Girdle % 77.0

Many thanks again, everyone!! :)

aset_38.jpg

_38670.jpg

h_amp_6.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: I think I finally found my pendant stone! Opinions welco

It should be beautiful - what size is the stone?

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock

You can't go wrong with an ACA! Congrats! Can't wait to see the finished product!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay!!! :appl: it'll be beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It will be beautiful!!! Cant wait to see the final product!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thanks, all! As this is my first Whiteflash ACA experience I am so excited to see it that I could jump out of my skin!

MissGotRocks, it is a really nice size, 1.8... I was going to go a bit smaller but this one just jumped out and grabbed me. I figured that the goal is for this to be a one-time pendant project that I can wear indefinitely, so go big or go home! :loopy: Anyway, here is a link to the stone and another image as well:

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3753621.htm

_38672.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow - 1.8! That is going to make a serious, gorgeous statement piece! I can't wait to see it finished - congrats!! Sure to be a beauty!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats to you--that is going to make one amazing ACA pendant! :appl: I love all my ACA stones and hope you will feel the same way! :wavey:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

MGR and m-2-b, thank you so much! I am b-e-y-o-n-d excited!! I currently have one (very inexpensive) pendant (the open heart melee type) that I absolutely love and have worn practically every day since my husband gave it to me for Valentine's Day 13 years ago. It has a lot of sentimental significance and I will continue to wear it! However, I have pined for a classic bezel pendant for many years and I am excited to have my first ACA as well! :twirl:

I have gained so, SO much information from this forum and I am so grateful for all of the expertise shared by this group. So thank you again for the feedback... it really means a lot!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results