shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I´ve found it, please help me decide!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with FacetFire! I think you''d be better off with the Whiteflash diamond. It''s the best cut, it''s larger, and it even costs less with the Pricescope/wire transfer discount.

mrcysco

Rough_Rock
make that three votes for the whiteflash stone.

MrsSolomon

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the advices but I would like to have at least VS2 and F on my diamond. But thank you for the link.. :)

But otherwise, does the stone I have choosen ok? The measurement for depth and table for example?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
To me, the measurements seem good. However, there are far better experts....One or two will reply soon, I am sure. Is there anyway to view the diamond before hand? Perhaps at least some type of image?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll tell you very honestly, you'd need to see it to know if you liked the look of a 53 table. I really prefer 55-57, personally. I would consider 54, but 53 is smaller than I would choose. However, finding stones in the .90 range is very difficult, so that stone may be the best available at the moment in F VS2. I haven't put the numbers through the HCA...have you done that yet?

(ETA: I just put the numbers in the cut advisor and it comes up with a score of .7 which is good, but it does not fall in the AGS0 area.)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you would have to see it to decide.

Something else to think about, does the company have an upgrade policy? I didn''t see one, but I could have missed it. That''s something I definitely wanted. Even though I don''t plan on going bigger, I want that option just in case.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results