Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I´ve found it, please help me decide!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with FacetFire! I think you''d be better off with the Whiteflash diamond. It''s the best cut, it''s larger, and it even costs less with the Pricescope/wire transfer discount.

MrsSolomon

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the advices but I would like to have at least VS2 and F on my diamond. But thank you for the link.. :)

But otherwise, does the stone I have choosen ok? The measurement for depth and table for example?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
To me, the measurements seem good. However, there are far better experts....One or two will reply soon, I am sure. Is there anyway to view the diamond before hand? Perhaps at least some type of image?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll tell you very honestly, you'd need to see it to know if you liked the look of a 53 table. I really prefer 55-57, personally. I would consider 54, but 53 is smaller than I would choose. However, finding stones in the .90 range is very difficult, so that stone may be the best available at the moment in F VS2. I haven't put the numbers through the HCA...have you done that yet?

(ETA: I just put the numbers in the cut advisor and it comes up with a score of .7 which is good, but it does not fall in the AGS0 area.)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you would have to see it to decide.

Something else to think about, does the company have an upgrade policy? I didn''t see one, but I could have missed it. That''s something I definitely wanted. Even though I don''t plan on going bigger, I want that option just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Indian Wedding Inspiration 2021
    Indian Wedding Inspiration 2021
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.