shape
carat
color
clarity

I sent some stones away to Daniel M...

I am so very excited. I tend to buy stones and then let them sit there and collect dust. A bit back I bought a .91 OEC (ebay) that is a light yellowish and loved it sooooooooooooooo much that I just wanted it set ASAP!

I have a lot of rings and a few years back I had a very small (.25ct) diamond pendant that was "lost" (stolen, actually, but I have no proof). I miss bling on my neck. So I contacted Daniel M (& Caren) and have mailed my diamonds yesterday. Yep.. diamonds.. I also sent them a smaller (.30-.40ish) whiter OEC to also place into the pendant. I did a mock-up if what I'm thinking and wanted to share with everyone.

I suppose the main thing is that I don't want the darn thing to flip constantly....

It will be 14k wg and 14k yg (bezel) with a 19" chain.

ETA: I forgot to mention that I think the connector will be different though.. or I might just take it out and have the two bezels on top of each other??
Thoughts?

Here is my illustrator mock-up:

shaggs_necklace.jpg

Here is the larger stone again.

I loooove this stone. I think it might be an oec/tranny though... The ebay seller actually photographed this stone looking extremely yellow, so I was quite surprised that it wasn't as yellow.. but also equally disappointed? I don't know why I am loving warm, low colored stones lately :)

photo.JPG

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think that the bezel of yellow gold around the larger stone will make it appear warmer, which I believe is the effect you are going for? I think it's going to be stunning! Can't wait to see it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like you design and your stone is lovely! Post pics when you get it back. Love to see how it turns out!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results