shape
carat
color
clarity

I recived SP''s Raphael Eternity ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/14/2005 3:06:37 PM
Author: luckyhonu
I love the Rapael ring! I think I''ll get a wedding band like that from SP in the future, it''s so sparkly and low set. You have small hands like me - I wear a 2.25. Your wedding set it beautiful!
hi! luckyhonu
I really recommend signed pieces.
low setting is very important to me
1.gif
oh! you are small finger too
what I hate to have small finger is always have to make order and wait longer time..

Mara
2.gif

thank you very much for you say so !
I didn''t know the topic unteill yesterday!

nicoly

Rough_Rock
I was quite disappointed when I emailed Signed Pieces a couple of days ago. I asked a few questions, and their reply was for only one of the questions. I thought that was a little cold and rude. So much for doing business with them.................

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry that you feel that way. Many people here have had great experiences dealing with them. I am among the many people who have bought from them and have been very satisfied. Emailing them can be a problem as it can be with other online vendors. Signed Pieces is very busy and they get hundreds of emails. Best thing to do if you want to give them another chance is to call them. They have a toll free number 1-866-398-3074. If you ask for Isaac or David they will be happy to help you. Sometimes people fail to realise the other side of the coin. Their stuff is amazing for the price. I purchased my eternity band from them, see avatar and my diamond studs. Good luck.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The last time I emailed them I didn''t get a response for a few days and when I did they told me to call in and talk with Isaac. Since I wanted something quoted that was fairly simple, I responded noting I''d prefer to get a basic quote via email before deciding if I would call in (the project was more speculation at that point and I needed to know basic numbers first). They did respond with a quote and I told them thank you and that I would consider it. Comparing their quote against another vendor, it was very competitive, and if I go through with the project I will 99.9% most likely use them.

I would respond to their email and outline the 2 questions they did not answer or follow up with a phone call. Or not, your decision! But it may have been an honest mistake, no one is perfect and some vendors would appreciate the extra opportunity to better serve.

nicoly

Rough_Rock
Like I said, It''s a shame..... Do you work for Signed Pieces?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely not!!!!! No one on this website works for any vendor. That would entirely defeat the purpose of PS. We are here to help people in their diamond pursuits as we are passionate about diamonds and gemstones. That''s it. Nothing more to it really.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
nicoly,
You can also try www.whiteflash.com , they do a great job with eternity bands as well. HTH.
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2005 10:08:10 PM
Author: kaleigh
Absolutely not!!!!! No one on this website works for any vendor. That would entirely defeat the purpose of PS. We are here to help people in their diamond pursuits as we are passionate about diamonds and gemstones. That''s it. Nothing more to it really.
2.gif
No one here works for a vendor with out letting you know.. ie JohnQ works at WhiteFlash but it is there in his posts. Lenoid is very good about making sure that no one who posts is affilated and not open about it. Once of the great things about PS is that you can talk to the pros and other customers in one place while trying to make your decisions.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2005 9:32:33 PM
Author: nicoly
I was quite disappointed when I emailed Signed Pieces a couple of days ago. I asked a few questions, and their reply was for only one of the questions. I thought that was a little cold and rude. So much for doing business with them.................

Boy, you give up too easy.
Signed Pieces has awesome merchandise at great prices.

Try giving them a call instead; it will be worth it.

I have a 5 stone diamond band and I love the piece. I get compliments on it every time I wear it.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/14/2005 9:32:33 PM
hi! nicoly
1.gif

I am sorry that you feel the way too.
I didn't get some answer too. so I thought it's might be diffucult( or can be very long e-mail ) to answer the question
since my question was about sizing etc
so I decided to call Issac .

however since they has toll free # and I guess it's more easy to make phone call to them
so you can ask a question as much as you want to.
also it's 30 days 100% refound money if your finger size is #4~

or seems like there is many good vender many people recommend in this message board.

my personal opinion
it's too bad to skip signed peices eternity ring.
3.gif

I am so happy with my eternity ring.just can't stop watching
30.gif

flower

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
flower
WOW....your rings on fire!!!
23.gif
beautiful
30.gif
10.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
hi! Dancing fire
thank you very much for nice post .

your Lang is beautiful as always!! I saw new? correction of A.lang ( in SF)
all ladys was sold out......
39.gif
and need to be wait about 6 month if order....

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2005 10:00:03 PM
Like I said, It''s a shame..... Do you work for Signed Pieces?
Nope. Mara is a regular consumer,....... like most of us.
9.gif

Vendors do post on the Forum, but they must identify themselves as such.
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2005 11:37:52 PM
Author: flower12
hi! Dancing fire

39.gif
flower

shreve & co. on Post st ? they''re the only dealer in the bay area. yes, ladies model can be tough to find.Lange makes about 5000 total pieces per yr and most of them are gent''s models.

good luck

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/16/2005 1:07:37 AM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 6/15/2005 11:37:52 PM
Author: flower12
hi! Dancing fire

39.gif
flower

shreve & co. on Post st ? they''re the only dealer in the bay area. yes, ladies model can be tough to find.Lange makes about 5000 total pieces per yr and most of them are gent''s models.

good luck
yes! I always wonder how come some of worker seems like very rude over there...
what funny is if I go there without any ring,they ignore...
but with ring and watch ,give me many catalog even I am not asking LOL
if I would buy watch I go somewhere...even fly to somewhere.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful. I love SP! Their Raphael settings are amazing...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
god I love diamond bands. Love your band!

p.s. Hi Morti! What''s the story on your ring???

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
hi !morticia and moremoremore
1.gif

yes!! I love Raphael setting
1.gif

I already up grade to http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=2114
like this one
but new one will be 17 pieces,so each stone will be bit bigger.( now 0.8 pointer each)
after recived the Eternity ring ( the picture one)
my hubby told me to get more bigger one .
because he didn''t belive if signed pieces eternity would such sparkle untill then.
in any case, I am going to send back the ring because the size is bit bigger
(I told Issac the size with mistake)
now I can''t wait the new one.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
flower
sounds great.
36.gif
the new ring would be close to 2 ctw? now you have to wait another 3 weeks for this new ring?

Shreve & Co. they''re terrible.
38.gif
about 3 yrs ago i went in there wearing T shrit & jeans and all the salesperson just ignored me until the manager spoted that i had a nice watch on my wrist he then politely ask me to take off my watch so he can show it to his sale staff.he told his sale staff this is the new line (Lange & Sohne) we will be carrying in a few months from now. after that, the salesmen was happy to show me $20k-30k watches. As i was leaving the manager gave me a special invitation for their celebration of carrying Lange watches, it was one of those black suit and tie event that i would not feel comfortable of going to.....so i say no thanks.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2005 3:14:37 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
flower
sounds great.
36.gif
the new ring would be close to 2 ctw? now you have to wait another 3 weeks for this new ring?

Shreve & Co. they''re terrible.
38.gif
about 3 yrs ago i went in there wearing T shrit & jeans and all the salesperson just ignored me until the manager spoted that i had a nice watch on my wrist he then politely ask me to take off my watch so he can show it to his sale staff.he told his sale staff this is the new line (Lange & Sohne) we will be carrying in a few months from now. after that, the salesmen was happy to show me $20k-30k watches. As i was leaving the manager gave me a special invitation for their celebration of carrying Lange watches, it was one of those black suit and tie event that i would not feel comfortable of going to.....so i say no thanks.
hi! Dancing Fire
yes new one will be about 2.2 ~ct
yes... it''s will be very long 3 weeks to me
39.gif

oh! you''ve been there? ( about shreve ?) wow.....but I can imagine what happend you at shreve.
as long as if you wear nice stuff they treat you special.
you know what ?at stanford shopping center shreve is more BAD .
some of woker seems like not proffesional l at all. I never had any experaince like I had at shreve.
I wonder if owner knew how he''s worker trat customer like that.....
if he/she don''t know about it .that''s toooooo bad.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results